Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 340 of 349 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3488

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoughMade View Post
    My college roommate and I spent hours playing tank battle on a 13" black and white TV. The Atari 2600 rocked.
    Me and my brother did as well...Loved the little biplanes as well...I wasn't going to judge them....

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

for the vegans

click

"Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    for the vegans

click

Worst car Chevy ever made... oops, never mind.
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Ok, you really can't get mad about Wolfenstein, switching up the Blazkowicz storyline. The story (by Machinegames) picked up in 1946 (Old Blood), and ends with him aged 50, and his wife pregnant in 1961 (New Colossus). The new game picks up in 1980 (he'd be 69) with his twin daughters carrying on the fight. I think it's a good spinoff, and I'm sure Machinegames will revisit the MAIN protagonist in the middle years (61-80), in another installment.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post

I'm amused that you can rattle off these facts! I started playing the New Order - I forgot how fun those games are.

Actually, I really don't care that much (should it have been purple?). But hey, it's the internet - if I'm not outraged about social injustice, I must be outraged about social justice (warriors). Just like not everything is an injustice, not everything is PC.

Sometimes a choice is just a benign choice.

But seriously, GTA 6 better be just as offensive as GTA 5, and GTA 5, and Vice City...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by indiucky View Post
    Loved the little biplanes as well...I wasn't going to judge them....
    Many were quite curious about those planes.....
    No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post

I'm amused that you can rattle off these facts! I started playing the New Order - I forgot how fun those games are.

Actually, I really don't care that much (should it have been purple?). But hey, it's the internet - if I'm not outraged about social injustice, I must be outraged about social justice (warriors). Just like not everything is an injustice, not everything is PC.

Sometimes a choice is just a benign choice.

But seriously, GTA 6 better be just as offensive as GTA 5, and GTA 5, and Vice City...
    I've been playing versions of Wolfenstein since the Commodore 64.... and as far as GTA 6 goes, it earned more money the year it was released than any movie (let alone video game), and currently has earned over $6 BILLION. I have the utmost confidence that even if the person that owned the franchise was a black transsexual midget the game would be every bit as offensive as it always has.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DoggyDaddy View Post

Guilty
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

We are Homo Ludens. We are those who play.

User Info Menu

"The snowflake generation"

Yeah, that has a nice ring to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    I have received and I have given. Usually at different times. But sometime at the same time.

User Info Menu

I get it, but the whole generation doesn't deserve to be slurred this way....many do.
    ​Bullies suck. They also make you stronger.