Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 370 of 504 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 5036

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GPIA7R View Post
    The SJW Police (no, really, look at this Twitter page. It's real.)

They arrested a mother of two for calling a transgender person a dude, held her for seven hours, and then refused to return her things.

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...-trans-person/

I know that I get distracted easily, but....her " breastfed 20 month old son" ? Lady, if he's old enough to toddle into the kitchen and get a poptarts, wean that kid of the teat.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Whosyer View Post
    I know that I get distracted easily, but....her " breastfed 20 month old son" ? Lady, if he's old enough to toddle into the kitchen and get a poptarts, wean that kid of the teat.
    To be fair, it IS England. They're right ****ed in the head.

Trust no one. The minute God crapped out the third caveman, a conspiracy was hatched against one of them.

User Info Menu

IKR!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abraham Lincoln
    Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    I recall once (in California, or course) being criticized by a hostile Cultural Marxist white woman for showing interest in a Filipina girl about my age for "living the stereotype" of a white guy wanting an "Asian" woman in the same time frame when some of my Filipino cousins, aunts, and uncles were encouraging me to find a nice Filipina girl to marry.

It's tough to respond to people like that nasty woman in any way that will have a net positive effect, so I ignored her. It did linger in my mind for a long time, though, knowing it would be yet one more thing for which I would be judged and found guilty by an endless line of strangers in the SF Bay Area. On the bright side, my experience out there contributed much to my focus later in life on my own business and no longer being concerned about the opinions and prejudices of strangers.

If a similar situation occurs again, and you don't mind touching her off, I can tell you a reply that ALWAYS works

Look her over quickly and pick out something about her that is pricey and well turned out [clothing, vehicle she just parked etc] and then just say " Nice [ ... ] you bought with your husband's money" and mosey on before the foaming at the mouth gets out of hand. Completely ignore her from then on
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    If a similar situation occurs again, and you don't mind touching her off, I can tell you a reply that ALWAYS works

Look her over quickly and pick out something about her that is pricey and well turned out [clothing, vehicle she just parked etc] and then just say " Nice [ ... ] you bought with your husband's money" and mosey on before the foaming at the mouth gets out of hand. Completely ignore her from then on
    Hahaha!

If it happened today, she'd be at the mercy of her own people if I chose to be "triggered" by her assuming I was white and told everyone on the big social media platforms that she "mis-raced" me.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    Hahaha!

If it happened today, she'd be at the mercy of her own people if I chose to be "triggered" by her assuming I was white and told everyone on the big social media platforms that she "mis-raced" me.
    Or.. just look at her and tell her she's a "white" woman and she's got the nerve to tell a "minority" what to do.
    Then.. ask her if she wants you to tell her liberal friends that she's a Klan member.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” -Plato

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    Or.. just look at her and tell her she's a "white" woman and she's got the nerve to tell a "minority" what to do.
    Then.. ask her if she wants you to tell her liberal friends that she's a Klan member.
    Another good option!

In retrospect and moving forward, I'm glad I just let it go (completely). I don't think a snappy comeback would have yielded a positive result as it would have been lost on her and other True Believers in the Cultural Marxist religion like her.

"The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State."
    INDIANA CONSTITUTION
    Article 1 - Bill of Rights - Section 32

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

To prevail you must ACT!

User Info Menu

Trust no one. The minute God crapped out the third caveman, a conspiracy was hatched against one of them.

User Info Menu

1. I'm wondering if perhaps this may be a contributing factor in kids these days being so messed up in the head in the first place... Coddled too much, given everything for no effort, on the teat for up to, and over two years... they get to just parent themselves, making all the important decisions.

2. I wonder what the penis police would have done if the mom just stuck with gender neutral terms during her argument with the tranny? She could have used words like idiot, ignoramus, a**hole, dumba**, moron, and other generic, non-gender-specific terms... maybe drop the f word... No that would surely get her shot.
    You know what I like best about most people? Their dogs.

User Info Menu