• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Been trying to stay up on things.Is the E-Mail smoking gun going to be investigated for conspiracy?WHY did Come step outside????? Where was Lynch? Where was Obama? Who was the "We'll" in the E-Mail?The FBI can no longer investigate themselves. I am getting a little farklempt......talk amongst yourselves.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Been trying to stay up on things.Is the E-Mail smoking gun going to be investigated for conspiracy?WHY did Come step outside????? Where was Lynch? Where was Obama? Who was the "We'll" in the E-Mail?The FBI can no longer investigate themselves. I am getting a little farklempt......talk amongst yourselves.

As long as we let an agency investigate their own nothing will be done. Dog and pony show. I’ve lost all faith in our 3 letter agencies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    500 pages proving political bias and conspiracy to take down Trump, and the OIG says:

"The IG found no evidence that former FBI Director James Comey and other FBI and DOJ officials acted on the basis of political bias or other improper considerations.
    Instead, their decisions were made on the basis of the facts and the law."

Simply Freakin' Amazing

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    500 pages proving political bias and conspiracy to take down Trump, and the OIG says:

"The IG found no evidence that former FBI Director James Comey and other FBI and DOJ officials acted on the basis of political bias or other improper considerations.
    Instead, their decisions were made on the basis of the facts and the law."

Simply Freakin' Amazing
    It reminds me of the Comey announcement on not prosecuting Hillary. He goes through the statute on classified information and shows step by step that it meets all the criteria for prosecution, but then adds at the end, but we are not going to prosecute.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It reminds me of the Comey announcement on not prosecuting Hillary. He goes through the statute on classified information and shows step by step that it meets all the criteria for prosecution, but then adds at the end, but we are not going to prosecute.

Well, there was no “ill intent”.

Maybe the fbi idiot that shot the guy after dropping his gun should use his previous bosses precedent as his defense. “I didn’t intend on it firing”

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I think the "no political bias found" is part of the dc two step to cover the real reason, self interest. When management at the top changes people want to look good to whoever is in charge, it's how you get a choice position or promotion. Clearly everybody in dc figured President Trump was going to lose so being proactive they did things that his opponent would find pleasing.

Years ago I remember James Carville saying that they wanted people working for them that gave their all. When asked about that he replied that in the ham and eggs breakfast, the chicken is participating, the hog gives his all. In that sort of arena I would imagine that promotion and position can come at a very high personal cost.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So we blame the president right? I mean he can fire the people running these organizations... so why hasn't he, to stem the tide of the "DEEP STATE?" ......unless, they got him too!

Pod people!!!! :runaway:

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Good point Mr. K. Many millions wondering the same thing. I know he's not one of the 'deep state', but the only reason I can give for Jeff Sessions still being AG is that he has something on Trump. As to the rest of the DC deep state, I think Trump had to at least wait until this IG report came out before he could do anything. I'll bet we see some heads roll sooner rather than later; or at least I can hope.!!

So we blame the president right? I mean he can fire the people running these organizations... so why hasn't he, to stem the tide of the "DEEP STATE?" ......unless, they got him too!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

You were talking weeks back about how if trump fired some of these people he would be guilty of obstruction and should be impeached. Pick one or the other.

Washington is a swamp and both sides are in it deep but the Democrats are deffinately the filthiest

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

As the last hope collusion narrative collapses around some, their ratio of voltage to current appears to be increasing (geometrically)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If anyone colluded with Russia or was working with Russia it was probably little barracks whore mommy. People ask how she snuck back into the US with little non US citizen, Kenyan Barry in tow by herself or who would have helped her? Well, we have known for many years the Soviets meticulously planned to overthrow the USA from within and still we are finding hidden former kgb agents living here. Makes perfect sense with all of their commie friends and her commie parents that they sold out to the Russians and betrayed their country and used little Barry to infiltrate America for Russia or who knows who else.
    We know NOTHING about a huge portion of his life and even moochelles. The Russians infiltrated the white house alright and their agent was Barry Obama a Muslim citizen of Kenya and Indonesian ties as well. Mr foreign student extrordinaire.

While we are at it if anyone doesnt believe the Clintons are the biggest most powerful crime bosses and murderers the United States has ever seen, I got a bridge on the moon I wanna sell you because you must be gullible like the left.

Hey if the Democrats can throw poo at the wall and see what sticks I can too. Although theres probably some fact in there

Last edited:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I should probably post this here too;
    [video=youtube;piDe8-suTFM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piDe8-suTFM[/video]

Watch it until the very end, Shapiro does a good job of laying out a lot of the concerning material from the IG report.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You were talking weeks back about how if trump fired some of these people he would be guilty of obstruction and should be impeached. Pick one or the other.

Washington is a swamp and both sides are in it deep but the Democrats are deffinately the filthiest

You sure it was me that said that?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I just read that FBI Director Wray said, "Nothing in the report impunged the reputation of the FBI as a whole."
    I guess that means there is at least one agent somewhere who didn't have a political agenda.

Top Bottom