• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Tribalism. She was wrong for what she said, but this is what happens when hateful divisiveness is preached by politicians.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    R's playing the victim card. It was bound to happen eventually, since we're borrowing the other side's playbook and all.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    R's playing the victim card. It was bound to happen eventually, since we're borrowing the other side's playbook and all.

Who have the R's been harassing in public (as in a non-political setting - out to dinner with their families for example)? Which of the R's have been calling on the public to do so? Borrowing from the other side's playbook? I haven't seen this particular page being borrowed.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Who have the R's been harassing in public (as in a non-political setting - out to dinner with their families for example)? Which of the R's have been calling on the public to do so? Borrowing from the other side's playbook? I haven't seen this particular page being borrowed.

This

AND playing a victim? So responding to actual threats is playing a victim... ok.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

You haven't seen the D's play the victim to R's exercise of 1A?

Pick any D that Trump has adopted a disparaging nickname for. There are plenty.

HRC got heckled over Benghazi in all sorts of places, although truthfully I can't remember if it was while she was eating.

Really not sure what difference it makes. Still 1A right and free market economics.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This

AND playing a victim? So responding to actual threats is playing a victim... ok.
    What actual threats did SHS get? She wasn't welcome at a liberal establishment? Ouch. That must've hurt.

And Maxine Waters? I haven't seen a transcript, but the reporting doesn't mention any threats. If you have such information, post it up. I'd like to see it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

HRC got heckled over Benghazi in all sorts of places, although truthfully I can't remember if it was while she was eating.

Really not sure what difference it makes. Still 1A right and free market economics.

Was hitlary being denied the right to speak? Was she driven out of the venue? I bet the hecklers were removed.

Also, did anyone say Chelsea should be kidnapped and raped? I don’t remember the calls from the right for that.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I still contend that harassing someone at a political rally or on the floor of the House or Senate is one thing. Calling on the public to harass people that are just trying to go about their personal business is quite another. Just because one has the right to free speech does not give them the right to incite others to violence or harassing behavior. That goes way beyond "heckling".

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What actual threats did SHS get? She wasn't welcome at a liberal establishment? Ouch. That must've hurt.

And Maxine Waters? I haven't seen a transcript, but the reporting doesn't mention any threats. If you have such information, post it up. I'd like to see it.

Old crazy Maxine is calling for all members of the administration to be targeted, only so long before some nut case liberal goes off.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Was hitlary being denied the right to speak? Was she driven out of the venue? I bet the hecklers were removed.

Also, did anyone say Chelsea should be kidnapped and raped? I don’t remember the calls from the right for that.
    Where did Maxine Waters call for this?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

It seems to me to be an evolving situation. It's not necessarily what happens in any one event or what a single person says in isolation. There's a rising chorus of resist, isolate, persecute. We've got Hollywood calling for kidnapping and rape and killing, protesters appearing at home's and attacking people instead of arguments. We've got media whitewashing these antics and even rationalizing them. Someone is going to get hurt and these people will have blood on their hands.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Where did Maxine Waters call for this?

She is playing the same side of the fence and preaching to the same people as Peter Fonda.

These leftist have the same playbook and following, they are all cut from the same psychotic cloth.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

"If you seee anybody from this cabinet in a restaurant, in a dept store, in a gasoline station. You get up and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. and you tell them they are not welcome."

She is pretty much inciting like minds to harass people into being forced to leave simply because of who they work for. That is absolutely unacceptable.

TPzSapuLoBel.jpg

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    She is playing the same side of the fence and preaching to the same people as Peter Fonda.

These leftist have the same playbook and following, they are all cut from the same psychotic cloth.

Uhhh... you know that, as 2A supporters, we have some "same side of the fence" issues, too, right?

Like, by definition, every murderer who uses a firearm is at least an implied supporter of gun rights.

I think that's a dangerous rhetorical path to tread.

Did you read the link in the OP? The video of her "speech" is included there.

Yeah, but calling for the kid of POTUS to be kidnapped and raped? I didn't pick up on Waters saying that, and if she did, that's sure burying the lede.

Top Bottom