He may have picked up some tips from a pro :dunno:
    2ryodhy.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It didn't take long to drag Trump in to this. :):

Well , it's a joke, kinda... obviously referencing the similar claims made against the president, since they share the same party. If this was a Democrat, post a pic of Clinton would be seen the same way.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    The "Memo" has been published in a redacted form here:

AGHill Fn

I wouldn't call it an "investigation", they didn't even bother to attempt to interview the target. It appears to me to be a commissioned pure liability analysis, based upon a potential worst case scenario lawsuit. The summaries of the interviews are imprecise at best, and either were not conducted with regard to pinning down contradictory/consistent witness statements or were paraphrased in a deliberately ambiguous way.

Full disclosure, I have met the man a couple of times and liked him. I'm not saying he did or didn't do anything that night. What I am saying is that this "memo" is a sorry excuse for an actual investigation of the event. This thing gets reported two months after the fact and they don't even bother to attempt to interview him?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    This escalated quickly:

Governor, lawmakers call on Indiana AG Curtis Hill to resign over groping allegations

Governor Eric Holcomb, House Speaker Brian C. Bosma and Senate President Pro Tem David Long are calling on Indiana Attorney General Curtis Hill to resign over recent groping allegations.

https://fox59.com/2018/07/05/govern...rtis-hill-to-resign-over-groping-allegations/

GOP not sticking up for one of their own, and a **** poor "investigation?" Seems they had no qualms about throwing this guy under the bus.
    Shocking!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    GOP not sticking up for one of their own, and a **** poor "investigation?" Seems they had no qualms about throwing this guy under the bus.
    Shocking!

Well.......in this politically correct climate to hang onto a wrong doer would seem fruitless. There is obviously info that we do not have. Obviously.
    Is he guilty of this...??? we can only make assessment on available info.
    It seems an Ingo member is aware. And has stated as much. Why disbelieve him. I would tend to put more credence there than anything the spinning heads in the MSM spew out on us.

The Dems rally around their own until the final bells toll. But only to lessen the blows.

Top Bottom