• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'll be posting videos of former leftists walking away from the leftist and returning to classic liberalism....These videos are worth a watch....

[video=youtube;51UGcghHZsk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51UGcghHZsk[/video]

They are finding me on Twitter and I am welcoming them with open arms...Five years ago I would have not...

I still think marriage is between a man or woman...But i'll be hanged if I let that get in the way of befriending a fellow patriot....

#WalkAway

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    Some are claiming that a fair amount of the twitters...tweeters, whatever, are BOTS! I'm not on twitter (and also recently deleted FB), but I said the same thing a few years ago!

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Some are claiming that a fair amount of the twitters...tweeters, whatever, are BOTS! I'm not on twitter (and also recently deleted FB), but I said the same thing a few years ago!

Lefties call me a bot all of the time...Then attack my clothing and looks from my profile page, call me a deplorable hillbilly redneck....I keep waiting for the insult but they just keep calling me a deplorable hillbilly redneck...I thank them profusely because it shows they get me...I then ask if they have a few minutes where I can tweet to them about the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ....

Jenna Jameson follows me...She don't follow bots...:)

Salon is claiming that as well....Hilarious....

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/201...away-hashtag-is-the-work-of-russian-bots-too/

Last edited:

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    I should clarify that I did the #walkaway a few years ago...I never said anything about "bots".

I guess we're all AI having a conversation amongst ourselves :dunno:

Lefties call me a bot all of the time...Then attack my clothing and looks from my profile page, call me a deplorable hillbilly redneck....I keep waiting for the insult but they just keep calling me a deplorable hillbilly redneck...I thank them profusely because it shows they get me...I then ask if they have a few minutes where I can tweet to them about the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ....

Jenna Jameson follows me...She don't follow bots...:)

Salon is claiming that as well....Hilarious....

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/201...away-hashtag-is-the-work-of-russian-bots-too/

Top Bottom