• What to do with Strzok?

• Total voters

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Assuming we had what you would consider justice in this country, how would you deal with Peter Strozk for his indiscretions with our FBI?

One other thing...you can choose multiple options even though I included "all of the above" as a convenience.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I expect to see him take up his side job as a political operative as his full time occupation once he leaves the FBI. DC leadership has endless uses for people like this.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Very sad, he is scum. Some, some how, some place needs to take a hit for all this crap. He just may be the guy to really nail and nail hard. Seems like when he is squeezed, his personality changes (that can be seen in his expressions). My gut tells me if he is squeezed hard enough and long enough - he WILL slip up. The slip up may just lead us to a bigger fish. We may never get the big tuna, but we may get close.

Keep squeezing this pimple.......he's close to bursting.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I wish I could get on some sort of paid suspension pending full retirement....

Every now and then you have to go in and plead the 5th, but other than that it's mostly positive on the Lois Learner career path.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sometimes it seems like the rules protecting civil service are tools of the Devil

I would suggest a change to more people at more levels serving at the pleasure of the President, perhaps limiting it to if the President replaces the head of an agency he can also replace anyone hired/promoted by the former head above a certain GS level. Hard to make a clean sweep if the broom has only one bristle

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    It's time for Sessions to go.

From Daily Caller:
    [FONT=&quot]The statement appeared to be a contradiction to a claim that Attorney General Jeff Sessions made during an interview in June.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]“Mr. Strzok, as I understand, has lost his security clearance,” Sessions told conservative radio host Howie Carr on June 21.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]But a DOJ official told TheDCNF that “Strzok was given a limited clearance in prep for today’s hearing which will end when this is over.”[/FONT]

Top Bottom