Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    mvhn4z.jpg

Now, how did I get it? That's not my phone number, for any of my devices.

If I respond, will Hope get those invaluable periodic texts? I'm a helper at heart.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    My phone does weird things at times also. Can't explain how you got that but you ought to text Kylie back and tell her to drive to Miami and jump off pier 51 and start swimming due east. See if you get a response :):

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The phone number listed is the source of the message.

Since the number in the body is different, they did something wrong. That short number in the body of the message may be the source they intended to send it from using a mass texting service.

As usual, moron Liberal Dems screw something else up. LOL

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The phone number listed is the source of the message.

Since the number in the body is different, they did something wrong. That short number in the body of the message may be the source they intended to send it from using a mass texting service.

As usual, moron Liberal Dems screw something else up. LOL

Duh! That's right. It's been so long since I've gotten a text from somebody not on my contact list, it slipped my mind that number was the "from" number :n00b:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, now we know the phone number of a confirmed moron who is actively trying to make life worse for everyone so that no one has a life better than anyone else.

I sure hope no one uses 812 840 4042 for anything. It would be bad to use 812 840 4042 for something Kylie is not expecting. So no one call, text, or distribute 812 840 4042 because it would be wrong. And especially don't use 812 840 4042 and the name Kylie together. This includes not texting 812 840 4042 or calling 812 840 4042. Because both would be wrong.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have gotten a few republican based messages lately and it is annoying. I have not volunteered my number. I have not registered it to be called. Are they just rolling through the roles on a get out the vote...???

Oh, yeah, Connie from credit card services can eat the big one.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Seriously, dont do it.

Its called number spoofing. Kylie may not actually be the one that sent that message and you may make her (innocent) life a living hell for no reason.

I got 5 "return calls" in one day a couple weeks ago from people who supposedly got a call from me but missed it; Some telemarketer was putting my number as the source, but I had nothing to do with it. I just kept getting calls like "Hey, its mike. Sorry I missed your call a few minutes ago what did you need?" (my phone was off and sitting on my desk the whole time)

But if you can absolutely prove that she sent it (can also find far left FB posts tying her to it), then by all means, fire at will.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Seriously, dont do it.

Its called number spoofing. Kylie may not actually be the one that sent that message and you may make her (innocent) life a living hell for no reason.

I got 5 "return calls" in one day a couple weeks ago from people who supposedly got a call from me but missed it; Some telemarketer was putting my number as the source, but I had nothing to do with it. I just kept getting calls like "Hey, its mike. Sorry I missed your call a few minutes ago what did you need?" (my phone was off and sitting on my desk the whole time)

But if you can absolutely prove that she sent it (can also find far left FB posts tying her to it), then by all means, fire at will.

I'm bored...challenge accepted.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I have gotten a few republican based messages lately and it is annoying. I have not volunteered my number. I have not registered it to be called. Are they just rolling through the roles on a get out the vote...???

Oh, yeah, Connie from credit card services can eat the big one.

I don't know man, Rachel, her co-worker sounds kind of hot!

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Seriously, dont do it.

I got a call several months ago and the "from" number was mine! They were using my number as the spoof number and calling me. Needless to say I blocked myself immediately!!:laugh:

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    The guy from blowndeadline ceramics responded to a similar message with a photo of some of his double stamp rifles in a pile lol

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I would say it is a real from # since they want you to reply to THAT number to get signed up for their BS stuff from the short number system...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I don't know man, Rachel, her co-worker sounds kind of hot!

I have heard Rachel as well. Both have the right voices. But the wrong message. Always a new number. Block one and here they come again. There has to be a huge amount of money to be stolen to keep that operation funded. It amazes me the sheer numbers of idiots lined up to be fleeced.

Top Bottom