• ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 7, 2018
    Southern Indiana
    I'm not a big Trump fan, but we have often elevated Russia (or the USSR) to some boogie man status of which they did not deserve.

See Rand Paul's comments on the matter?

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don’t know if I’d say “gut punched”. It seems at least some of the weeping and gnashing of teeth is TDS. It’s not treasonous. It’s certainly not any worse than Obama nuzzling Medvedev’s sack.

But seriously. Putin is a bad man. He’s not our buddy. He’s an *******. Seems reasonable to treat him like he’s an *******. Speeking of silly. It seems silly for Trump to scold Germany for making deals with the Russians, you know, the evil ones we have to defend Germany from, then go and fondle Putin’s package.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Trump's playing a game that we as a nation will benefit from.

It ain't like he's getting in bed with the Muslim Brotherhood or sending pallets of money to terrorist nations or anything...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The swamp treasonous establishment on both sides (R & D) is pissed off at Trump. That tells me that Trump is probably doing something right for America again.

And if anyone is a lying treasonous sack of ****, its john Brennan.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A narcissistic reality-tv sideshow act with unfettered access to our nations secrets and a career KGB operative turned autocrat alone in a room...what's the worst that could happen?

Donald Trump said:
    "With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others and said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be"

Trump is outclassed in every respect here. Putin is smarter, more focused, more ruthless, and has full control of the agenda. Putin is a master manipulator, and Trump's many weaknesses make for a rather soft target for a man of Putin's reputed abilities. Trump's emotional volatility and fragile ego are huge liabilities in this exact scenario. Look at the way Putin handles him, verbally massaging and caressing him, always steering the message to Putin's advantage. We end up hearing Putin's words from Trump's mouth, and Trump seems to actually believe them.

Treasonous? No, that's absurd. Worrysome? Absolutely, this isn't something to ignore. The President of The United States is putty in the hands of one of the most dangerous autocrats on the planet. That scares the hell out of me.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Today Show this morning had Savannah and former CIA Director John Brennan (who yesterday said Trump committed treason by his presser performance) were both displaying their Trump outrage this morning. For an old guy though, it seemed odd to hear leftist media types lamenting the absence of Ronald Reagan's strong handling of the Russians while President....

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    There is much happening that isn't commented on anymore here on INGO because people are so entrenched that we all kinda know what each other thinks.

We're like an old married couple that has memorized the argument script.

"Look at the crazy/stupid/self-aggrandizing thing Trump did today...."

"No matter what Trump does, its better than Hilary...."

"But this is really crazy/stupid/self-aggrandizing...."

"But Obama...."

Really, there's not much need to actually discuss politics here anymore, at least not for awhile.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    There is much happening that isn't commented on anymore here on INGO because people are so entrenched that we all kinda know what each other thinks.

"But Obama...."

Really, there's not much need to actually discuss politics here anymore, at least not for awhile.
    Plus Kut is not here at the moment to stir the pot. He doesn't seem to tire of rehashing those same arguments.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    There's some truth to that, but that's also probably a crutch.

He said/posted things that the rest of us already knew would go a certain direction. I think he was continually testing how far people would go to defend Trump.

I guess he found out.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The swamp treasonous establishment on both sides (R & D) is pissed off at Trump. That tells me that Trump is probably doing something right for America again.

And if anyone is a lying treasonous sack of ****, its john Brennan.

C'mon. It's not like Trump isn't running his own swamp. I don't think the world is coming to an end like the media seems to portray. But Trump has his own swamp too. Every 4 to 8 years we might drain the old swamp and fill it back up to make a new one. People should stop pretending Trump is so above all that. He's doing some good and some bad. I'd rather he weren't so eager to kneel and fellate Putin. But overall the policies he's pursued are generally better than the last swamp. That's really the best I can say about him.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A narcissistic reality-tv sideshow act with unfettered access to our nations secrets and a career KGB operative turned autocrat alone in a room...what's the worst that could happen?

Trump is outclassed in every respect here. Putin is smarter, more focused, more ruthless, and has full control of the agenda. Putin is a master manipulator, and Trump's many weaknesses make for a rather soft target for a man of Putin's reputed abilities. Trump's emotional volatility and fragile ego are huge liabilities in this exact scenario. Look at the way Putin handles him, verbally massaging and caressing him, always steering the message to Putin's advantage. We end up hearing Putin's words from Trump's mouth, and Trump seems to actually believe them.

Treasonous? No, that's absurd. Worrysome? Absolutely, this isn't something to ignore. The President of The United States is putty in the hands of one of the most dangerous autocrats on the planet. That scares the hell out of me.

I think Trump actually wiped his mouth before he started to speak.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Today Show this morning had Savannah and former CIA Director John Brennan (who yesterday said Trump committed treason by his presser performance) were both displaying their Trump outrage this morning. For an old guy though, it seemed odd to hear leftist media types lamenting the absence of Ronald Reagan's strong handling of the Russians while President....

Yeah. Well John Brennan is bat **** crazy. He should talk.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

"But Obama...."

I disagree.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There's some truth to that, but that's also probably a crutch.

He said/posted things that the rest of us already knew would go a certain direction. I think he was continually testing how far people would go to defend Trump.

I guess he found out.

So you're saying Kut got banned because Trumpers went to far defending Trump? I thought he was banned for breaking the rules.

:n00b:

Top Bottom