• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Saw that! The sad thing about New York State is that New York City has such a large population that it rules the state. There are many Trump people in The City, just not that many with enough gonads to unfurl that sign!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    :rockwoot:
    1532988835955.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm not happy about it but I'll probably be stuck voting for Trump again as it is nearly assured that the 2020 election will be a referendum for or against gun control, making the US more like Venezuela, making the US a sanctuary country, legalizing pedophilia, flipping what they see as the oppressor/oppressed, and all the other ridiculous social justice/progressive nonsense.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I'm not happy about it but I'll probably be stuck voting for Trump again as it is nearly assured that the 2020 election will be a referendum for or against gun control, making the US more like Venezuela, making the US a sanctuary country, legalizing pedophilia, flipping what they see as the oppressor/oppressed, and all the other ridiculous social justice/progressive nonsense.

Exactly. It's an easy choice, really.......

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    LOL. When I saw this yesterday at first i rolled my eyes but then i was glad for it. People need to see that our president is loved. I think there are a majority that are afraid to be labeled as a trump supporter and face public humiliation or ridicule or even violence by the left.
    But we must take a stand and show support and speak up. Look st what our founding fathers (all of the 10% or so of colonist that stood up against the bristish) risked and gave up for posterity! Read the declaration of independance and the charges against the king and his government. Look at what terrible things are always committed against the American people under Democrat leadership especialy! We must bring their actions to the light of day and make sure that President Trump gets re-elected. We are literally fighting for freedom like our ancestors and to preserve the Republic. If we allow the Democrats to take control of Congress and or the white house then it will be the darkest days that America has ever faced that will come from it I promise you. The Democrats have been embarrased and they have been proven wrong and that their message is a lie. They will do everything in their power even grant themselves absolute power to persecute conservatives and anyone who supports the flag and patriotism and law enforcement and rule of law and the military. They will burn it all down rather than allow Trump to win or be right. History always repeats itself and it is, look at all of the signs people.
    The work has already begun, so we must work hard and continue to keep him in office.

Last edited:

breakingcontact

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 7, 2018
    Southern Indiana
    I didn't vote for Trump last go around (I voted Constitution Party in protest).

I had no reason to trust or believe he was interested in really being president last go around. Thought he might have been pulling a stunt or worse.

I'll probably vote for him this time around. He isn't a great moral man, but he has proven himself serious about being president and has done some good.

Overall, I'm actually pretty happy with how he is doing.

Trump 2020 Keep America Great Again (never thought I'd be saying that)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I didn't vote for Trump last go around (I voted Constitution Party in protest).

I had no reason to trust or believe he was interested in really being president last go around. Thought he might have been pulling a stunt or worse.

I'll probably vote for him this time around. He isn't a great moral man, but he has proven himself serious about being president and has done some good.

Overall, I'm actually pretty happy with how he is doing.

Trump 2020 Keep America Great Again (never thought I'd be saying that)

It is always interesting to me when someone says they went outside the 2 party system (for the record I hate it) in protest.
    My thought being who are you protesting and did they see it/feel it/even care. I am in no way knocking your decision as it is yours to make and I respect/defend that right. I am just curious as to the mind set.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It is always interesting to me when someone says they went outside the 2 party system (for the record I hate it) in protest.
    My thought being who are you protesting and did they see it/feel it/even care. I am in no way knocking your decision as it is yours to make and I respect/defend that right. I am just curious as to the mind set.
    Well this November if people go outside of the 2 party system they are effectively handing our government over to the Democrats. That's what this November and 2020 comes down to. Either vote Republican or you are saying you want to see chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi and their commy party literally burn down America and steal from the working men and women.
    It is essential that we get out to vote this November. This vote is so important. Go get a ballot and vote a straight Republican ticket!! Think of it as voting for president trump again or if you didnt vote for him before NOW is your chance besides in 2020! This November is a up or down vote for 1 and 1 thing only and thats Donald Trump & America.
    If you loved the way you grew up and how America was but you hate what its turned into then NOVEMBER is your chance to fix America for our children and our grandchildren and to allow them to grow up in a free America like we had.
    If you think the Republican Congress has been bad just wait till you see what will happen if the Democrats get control. NOTHING AND I MEAN LITTERALY NOTHING except the attempted and possible impeachment of President Trump will happen. That's a fact.

We must get the Republicans a super majority in the house and Senate or as close as possible and then also keep in touch with them to hold them to staying in line with President Trumps agenda so that we can make America even greater before 2020 and then win and go beyond!!

We must control those upcoming supreme court seats that will be open. Ginsburg said she plans to sleep on the bench another 5 years!! Shes hoping trump loses in 2020. We must win

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    For the record, I think I have established by bona fides as a Trump supporter (or apologist depending on who you talk to)
    The problem is, the two party system periodically seems to contrive these existential choices where disaster looms if we don't vote for one or the other. To wonder if we're being played is perfectly legit. I just don't think it's true in this case (for us, I think the left is really working the Trump as existential threat angle)

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Well this November if people go outside of the 2 party system they are effectively handing our government over to the Democrats. That's what this November and 2020 comes down to. Either vote Republican or you are saying you want to see chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi and their commy party literally burn down America and steal from the working men and women.

We must get the Republicans a super majority in the house and Senate or as close as possible and then also keep in touch with them to hold them to staying in line with President Trumps agenda so that we can make America even greater before 2020 and then win and go beyond!!

We must control those upcoming supreme court seats that will be open. Ginsburg said she plans to sleep on the bench another 5 years!! Shes hoping trump loses in 2020. We must win

I really expect Justice Ginsburg will pass from old age....... before late Spring '19.

breakingcontact

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 7, 2018
    Southern Indiana
    Yeah I sounded much like you until this most recent election.

I really thought he was a phony. A democrat plant. Hillarys way to sink better candidates like Rand and Cruz.

Maybe I shouldn't use the word "protest". It was more refusing to vote for someone who did not represent the party.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom