• ...and so much more!
  • Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Thanks for posting that. That's a major kick in the gut to those companies. Hopefully they can get back up to speed painlessly with a new company. What a shame it's come to this kind of crap.

I've never heard of Shopify but I guess I wouldn't have a reason to.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Starting to think all this deplatforming is semi-coordinated.

Can't control free speech? Cut off the money flow and shut them up. Can't get gun control passed? Cut off the money flow.

Say what you want about rabble rousers like Milo, Alex Jones, and Laura Loomer, they were test cases for this kind of thing. I saw last night that Robert Spencer, an anti-Islam scholar, was booted off of Patreon.

protias

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Formerly Greensburg
    Starting to think all this deplatforming is semi-coordinated.

Can't control free speech? Cut off the money flow and shut them up. Can't get gun control passed? Cut off the money flow.

Say what you want about rabble rousers like Milo, Alex Jones, and Laura Loomer, they were test cases for this kind of thing. I saw last night that Robert Spencer, an anti-Islam scholar, was booted off of Patreon.

One might call this tinfoil hat stuff, but it certainly does look like a coordinated attack to silence all who speak out against the liberal ideology.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I still don't understand why refusing to do business with people because of your political beliefs is okay, but refusing to business with people because of your religious beliefs is not okay.

Top Bottom