• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Yes, Cuomo showing his hatred for this country. Granted he is trying to make a statement that for some, it wasn't but if it wasn't great they would have never overcame the early thoughtlessness.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He certainly has had a lot of time to move to across his border to Canada if he feels that way.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    America was and is great. It would be greater if not for self-serving, sanctimonious douche bags like any of the Cuomos.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    384   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    I watched the viedo with PAIN...

How can it be proper for ANYONE who is a Citizen of this United States to spew this TRASH out in public without being-well- lets just say made a spectral of.

My generation of "Red Blooded Americans", and the generations before me would have made it "Difficult" for an A**Hole like this to leave the building..

Not a threat of any kind--Just a thought...Bill.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    No-one has mentioned the response.
    The room gasped and groaned at his comments.
    I heard zero applause, just shock.

He started trying to walk it back almost before he finished his comment.
    I'm glad he, and others, are out in public spewing this garbage.
    It makes crystal clear where their loyalties lie.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    How can it be proper for ANYONE who is a Citizen of this United States to spew this TRASH out in public without being-well- lets just say made a spectral of.

My generation of "Red Blooded Americans", and the generations before me would have made it "Difficult" for an A**Hole like this to leave the building..

Not a threat of any kind--Just a thought...Bill.

Because there's freedom of speech in the US, which is one of the many things that makes this country great.

You can be a US citizen, openly say that you hate this country and burn its flag ... and nothing will happen to you (well not legally, you can still get punched lol).
    You won't get arrested and thrown in jail anyway.

That was is great about this country.And usually the people who complain about it not being that great are using their freedom of speech to do so.
    Something they couldn't do in most other countries.

Even as a non-US-citizen I could go to the US and badmouth the country, it would still be protected under the first amendment.
    That what is so great about America.

In my own country I'm not allowed to burn my national flag (not that I would want to do that) and there are some things you're not allowed to say in public.

But clearly I have less freedom than any US citizen when it comes to freedom of speech.

Heck I can even get a ticket and be arrested if I'm rude to a police officer, or someone else representing the state.

People badmouthing the US shouldn't **** you off, it should make it appreciate how great your country is because you know that dude couldn't do that in Russia, China and a bunch of other countries.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Because there's freedom of speech in the US, which is one of the many things that makes this country great.

You can be a US citizen, openly say that you hate this country and burn its flag ... and nothing will happen to you (well not legally, you can still get punched lol).

That was is great about this country.And usually the people who complain about it not being that great are using their freedom of speech to do so.

Even as a non-US-citizen I could go to the US and badmouth the country, it would still be protected under the first amendment.

In my own country I'm not allowed to burn my national flag (not that I would want to do that) and there are some things you're not allowed to say in public.

But clearly I have less freedom than any US citizen when it comes to freedom of speech.

Heck I can even get a ticket and be arrested if I'm rude to a police officer, or someone else representing the state.

People badmouthing the US shouldn't **** you off, it should make it appreciate how great your country is because you know that dude couldn't do that in Russia, China and a bunch of other countries.
    :yesway:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's funny. I feel the same way about the whole Cuomo Clan. Present and past.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I hope no one is calling for his arrest. I know I'm not. We need these goof-balls saying this stuff. We always knew how they felt but until the last few years, they couched it and spun it to sound less outrageous than it really was. Used to only the fringes like Farakhan or some such would say these things.

You do have a freedom to say these things. You are not free from the repercussions from your viewers and customers. That's also what makes this country great. He can say them and we can respond accordingly. With freedom comes responsibility -- in equal portions.

Top Bottom