Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    If what this social justice mental patient says is true and Mollie died because men turn homicidal at the word "No" then how is any woman still alive? :rolleyes:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A border wall would've prevented this?

No. As he was already here. But we can argue that one also I guess.

If someone is creative enough and has the desire they will find a way. The thing a wall will do is slow down the herds of people coming in.
    Our area has been populated by Hispanics in the last few years. They have actually improved the area. Ran off some serious miscreants and raised property values.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    You all are actually discussing this idiotic idea because it was on the internet, and if it's on the internet, it must be true in some way.
    Dismiss it as an idiotic idea from people that think everyone should act like mean 13 year old girls...

Molly died because there are nearly 8 Billion humans on the planet, every medical study says at least 25% (conservative figures) are seriously mentally defective.
    There is a reason 50% of Americans are taking anti-depressants, mood elevators (psychotropic drugs), pain killers, smoking pot or have alcohol problems (yes, alcohol is a drug).

Sociopathic personalities (10-15% of the population) don't fit in, can't function on a higher level, so they travel.
    True sociopaths, at the top of the psychopathy scale, are 1%-2% of the population, so about 74,000 in the US alone just like this guy.

Sociopaths often do well in schools, higher IQ being common.
    Scoiopaths constantly brag about themselves, put others down, but get very little actual production done, function in a work production work environment is nearly impossible for them. (Know anyone that talks a big game but gets nothing done? With 15% of the population showing sociopathic traits, you probably have worked with one or two.)
    The more sociopathic traits they display, the more difficult to detect and deal with since sociopaths mimic really well.
    In our country, standardized testing has concentrated sociopathic personality traits in banking, lawyers, politicians & police.
    These are people that seek power over others, don't care how they attain wealth & power.
    These are just facts, researched & documented.

Molly died because she crossed paths with a sociopath that has no conscience, no empathy for others, and simply 'Wanted' to accost a young woman he ran across.
    There is a reason we have 'Lifer' prisons, and they are full...

https://www.learning-mind.com/hare-psychopathy-checklist/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levenson_Self-Report_Psychopathy_Scale

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php

Not unless you live in the land of titanium armored unicorns and tinfoil hats protect you from everything, where the conspiracy theories come from.

Sociopaths are charming, often have higher education, are articulate, so they easily get into the country with the million or so tourist, student & business visas and simply don't leave. Roughly a million a year overstay the visas, slightly larger number than CBP/ICE is going to catch & deport this year if the numbers hold.
    That's a net gain of undocumented from visas, not cross the Mexican border.

Besides, this particular one is 'Brown', since EVIDENCE (as in court of law) hasn't determined he's 'Undocumented', right now he's just 'Brown'...
    Again, people believe everything they read on the internet on some level...
    Until investigators determine who he actually is, where he's actually from it's unclear no matter who reports what.
    One of the hallmarks of sociopaths is they tell convincing lies and if this guy thinks being an illegal has some advantage, he will claim to be illegal...

Last edited:

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville

Not much of a leap to believe he walked across the border. So most likely it would have stopped him.

Is he here legally? A look at the facts regarding the immigration status of Mollie Tibbetts' accused killer

TYLER J DAVIS AND MIKE TRAUTMANN | DES MOINES REGISTER | 3:42 pm CDT August 23, 2018

Cristhian Bahena Rivera makes his first appearance at the Poweshiek County Courthouse after being charged with the murder of Mollie Tibbetts.
    POOL VIDEO, POOL VIDEO
    The immigration status of Cristhian Bahena Rivera, the man accused of killing Iowan Mollie Tibbetts, has become the subject of intense dispute in Iowa and across the internet.

Reports from law enforcement and immigration officials, information from court records, and anecdotes from Rivera's employers have helped shape the image of the 24-year-old, who is facing a first-degree murder charge following the discovery of a body believed to be Mollie Tibbetts. The 20-year-old University of Iowa student was reported missing after going for a run in Brooklyn, an Iowa town of 1,500.

Cristhian Bahena Rivera, 24, has been charged with first-degree murder in Mollie Tibbetts' death. Here he is brought into the Poweshiek County Courthouse on Wednesday, Aug. 22, 2018 in Montezuma.
    Cristhian Bahena Rivera, 24, has been charged with first-degree murder in Mollie Tibbetts' death. Here he is brought into the Poweshiek County Courthouse on Wednesday, Aug. 22, 2018 in Montezuma.

Back-and-forth claims caused public confusion around Rivera's legal status starting Tuesday, when law enforcement said he is undocumented and subject to a federal immigration detainer. Rivera's defense attorney pushed back Wednesday, citing Yarrabee Farm's use of E-Verify in claiming he is a legal worker. The next day, the farm owners admitted they did not use E-Verify, and knew Rivera by another name — contradicting the defense attorney’s evidence. The federal government maintains Rivera is in the U.S. illegally.

Here's what we know:

4 p.m. Tuesday: The Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation announced in a news conference that a body believed to be Tibbetts was discovered in Poweshiek County and Rivera, 24, had been charged with murder. Officials at that time indicated that Rivera was in the country illegally.

Photos: Cristhian Rivera has been charged with first-degree murder of Mollie Tibbetts
    View | 19 Photos
    Photos: Cristhian Rivera has been charged with first-degree murder of Mollie Tibbetts
    10 p.m. Tuesday: Yarrabee Farms owners say in a statement they employed Rivera and that he "was vetted through the government's E-Verify system," conveying

9:27 a.m. Wednesday: Rivera's attorney, Allan M. Richards says in a court motion that Rivera is here legally and that Craig Lang, an owner of Yarrabee Farms, can vouch for that.

More on Rivera:

What we know about Mollie Tibbetts' accused killer

Man charged in Tibbetts' death was working in Iowa legally, lawyer says. Employer says no

Cristhian Rivera death 'hadn't come across (investigators') radar' until Monday

Rivera worked at a farm owned by a prominent Iowa Republican family

Photos: Owners of farm where Tibbetts accused killer worked speak out
    View | 14 Photos
    Photos: Owners of farm where Tibbetts accused killer worked speak out

Midday Wednesday: A Register story on Richard's motion goes viral, sparking incendiary debate on political websites.

2:45 p.m. Wednesday: Yarrabee Farms holds a news conference where owners backtrack and say they did not use the E-Verify system. Rivera used fake documents and a false name to gain employment, the farm owners claim. "What we learned within the last 24 hours is that our employee was not who he said he was," Dane Lang said.

Dane and Craig Lang say they received threats after revealing they employed Cristhian Bahena Rivera, the man charged in the murder of Mollie Tibbetts.
    RODNEY WHITE, RODWHITE@DMREG.COM

4:30 p.m. Wednesday: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services spokesman Michael Bars tells USA Today reporter Alan Gomez, "A search of records by USCIS revealed Rivera did not make any DACA requests nor were any grants given. We have found no record in our systems indicating he has any lawful immigration status."

1:05 p.m. Thursday: ICE spokesman Shawn Neudauer tells the Register that "law enforcement remains absolutely confident that we’ve correctly identified the suspect as an illegal alien from Mexico, based both on investigative interviews with him and on records checks."

1:16 p.m. Thursday: The Iowa Department of Transportation says that after reviewing its records, "no Iowa driver's license or credential was issued to Cristhian Bahena Rivera, either under that name or any alternate name bearing his likeness and we have no license history for him."

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You all are actually discussing this idiotic idea because it was on the internet, and if it's on the internet, it must be true in some way.
    Dismiss it as an idiotic idea from people that think everyone should act like mean 13 year old girls...

Molly died because there are nearly 8 Billion humans on the planet, every medical study says at least 25% (conservative figures) are seriously mentally defective.
    There is a reason 50% of Americans are taking anti-depressants, mood elevators (psychotropic drugs), pain killers, smoking pot or have alcohol problems (yes, alcohol is a drug).

Sociopathic personalities (10-15% of the population) don't fit in, can't function on a higher level, so they travel.
    True sociopaths, at the top of the psychopathy scale, are 1%-2% of the population, so about 74,000 in the US alone just like this guy.

Sociopaths often do well in schools, higher IQ being common.
    Scoiopaths constantly brag about themselves, put others down, but get very little actual production done, function in a work production work environment is nearly impossible for them. (Know anyone that talks a big game but gets nothing done? With 15% of the population showing sociopathic traits, you probably have worked with one or two.)
    The more sociopathic traits they display, the more difficult to detect and deal with since sociopaths mimic really well.
    In our country, standardized testing has concentrated sociopathic personality traits in banking, lawyers, politicians & police.
    These are people that seek power over others, don't care how they attain wealth & power.
    These are just facts, researched & documented.

Molly died because she crossed paths with a sociopath that has no conscience, no empathy for others, and simply 'Wanted' to accost a young woman he ran across.
    There is a reason we have 'Lifer' prisons, and they are full...

https://www.learning-mind.com/hare-psychopathy-checklist/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levenson_Self-Report_Psychopathy_Scale

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/LSRP.php

Not unless you live in the land of titanium armored unicorns and tinfoil hats protect you from everything, where the conspiracy theories come from.

Sociopaths are charming, often have higher education, are articulate, so they easily get into the country with the million or so tourist, student & business visas and simply don't leave. Roughly a million a year overstay the visas, slightly larger number than CBP/ICE is going to catch & deport this year if the numbers hold.
    That's a net gain of undocumented from visas, not cross the Mexican border.

Besides, this particular one is 'Brown', since EVIDENCE (as in court of law) hasn't determined he's 'Undocumented', right now he's just 'Brown'...
    Again, people believe everything they read on the internet on some level...
    Until investigators determine who he actually is, where he's actually from it's unclear no matter who reports what.
    One of the hallmarks of sociopaths is they tell convincing lies and if this guy thinks being an illegal has some advantage, he will claim to be illegal...

I wonder if the wall would have helped here...???

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...2-undocumented-hit-run-driver-released-3.html

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Your own posting is confused about origin...

And, you missed the point,
    Since sociopaths lie about anything & everything, there is no positive ID one way or the other without investigation and confirmation.

I'm simply not going to be one of race baters.
    The guy is in custody, the investigation continues, I'll probably follow it at a distance, and what we see is what we see.

As for walls...
    Didn't work for Troy, didn't work for China, didn't work for France, NAZIs still had lunch in Paris, isn't working for Israel...
    It's those pesky ladders & shovels the wall supporters seem to forget about.

I've seen the border wall at it's most fortified, and it's full of holes, CBP keeps finding tunnels under it.

Wall supporters don't seem to understand there is 25 feet of new test wall on flat ground.
    Its cost $25 million, that's a million a foot, on flat ground, with rail, truck & crane access, materials readily available that don't need shipping.

That's 1,954 miles of land border, or 10,317,120 feet, not including waterways & maritime easements.
    Most of it isn't flat.
    This doesn't count bridges, points of entry, crossings, etc.
    The ONLY company that will bid on the wall is Halliburton, and they want $20 billion to start.

I'd take your shovel & maybe a rock pick. Canteens would be a good idea since it is mostly the desert Southwest after all...
    And they will still have ladders in Mexico! ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Your own posting is confused about origin...

And, you missed the point,
    Since sociopaths lie about anything & everything, there is no positive ID one way or the other without investigation and confirmation.

I'm simply not going to be one of race baters.
    The guy is in custody, the investigation continues, I'll probably follow it at a distance, and what we see is what we see.

As for walls...
    Didn't work for Troy, didn't work for China, didn't work for France, isn't working for Israel...
    It's those pesky ladders & shovels the wall supporters seem to forget about.

I've seen the border wall at it's most fortified, and it's full of holes, CBP keeps finding tunnels under it.

Wall supporters don't seem to understand there is 25 feet of new test wall on flat ground.
    Its cost $25 million, that's a million a foot, on flat ground, with rail, truck & crane access, materials readily available that don't need shipping.

That's 1,954 miles of land border, or 10,317,120 feet, not including waterways & maritime easements.
    Most of it isn't flat.
    This doesn't count bridges, points of entry, crossings, etc.
    The ONLY company that will bid on the wall is Halliburton, and they want $20 billion to start.

I'd take your shovel & maybe a rock pick. Canteens would be a good idea since it is mostly the desert Southwest after all...
    And they will still have ladders in Mexico! ;)

Oh I get your points. Completely. But I do think that some kind of hardened border will cut way back on the herds that roll over as we are all typing.
    In all of this info I see the problems but what to do. What can we do to stop this crap. Hell I am good with most who are in my area as I have openly stated they have fixed up a lot around here but again....What to do.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Can't we agree that "build the wall" is more than simply brick and mortar and razor wire? Sure, there needs to be more of it but it's not the end in of itself. Until we decide we're going to end the draw for people to come here illegally, make it easier for the good people that want to become Americans to immigrate here easier, and prosecute the troublemakers, no wall is going to keep the bad folks out all by itself.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    In a free society it's hard for justice to be proactive, a wall only does so much. Justice is more reactive, or after the fact here, as it should be. When this miscreant gets his public trial, if found guilty, he should be hung on a gallows at the free bridge in El Paso. The best you can do is make an example to those who would bring such evil into this country. Beyond this ditch, if you break our laws, this is your fate.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    ChurchMouse, I can't comment about your link.
    A judge granted bail to a double felony suspect, happens all the time.
    ICE wanted a hold, but didn't follow through, also happens all the time.

I can't argue with people that don't know the difference between illegal acts, and humans.
    Not my job to educate them, they had 13 or more years of free education, if they didn't take advantage of that I can't help them.
    No point in arguing anything that calls undocumented humans 'Illegal Aliens'.
    I'd have to start at first grade reading and work from there, and I don't have the patience or time for that, and they will resist kicking screaming and biting every inch of the way, so doubly difficult...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ChurchMouse, I can't comment about your link.
    A judge granted bail to a double felony suspect, happens all the time.
    ICE wanted a hold, but didn't follow through, also happens all the time.

I can't argue with people that don't know the difference between illegal acts, and humans.
    Not my job to educate them, they had 13 or more years of free education, if they didn't take advantage of that I can't help them.
    No point in arguing anything that calls undocumented humans 'Illegal Aliens'.
    I'd have to start at first grade reading and work from there, and I don't have the patience or time for that, and they will resist kicking screaming and biting every inch of the way, so doubly difficult...

Now you are missing my point.....sigh.
    You offered a lot of info as to why a wall is not the answer. I asked what you think we could do. Simple question really.

Do you by any measure think I do not know what has taken place and why. Of course I do. I am not a dummy nor am I out of touch. My point is she should not have been here. Now she is gone or is she. Back south. Gathered herself up and north again. Yes this happens every day but that is not the focus of this discussion.

Not sure I know exactly how to take your response. Nothing I said is even remotely worthy of all that. You are not the smartest man in the room. Not the opposite either. I can hold my own sir.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The wall would have certainly stopped this. The open borders crowd will lose their focus on legalizing the criminals jumping the border and focus on other liberal bull:poop:. When we finally beat the loons, their activist judges and law enforcement will be held accountable.

"Russia, Russia, Russia" , "Impeach 45" and most of the rest of their blather has yet to turn into very many murders, if you don't count the babies.

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    Now, if I can just find the blueprints on that wall that they built in Germany a few years back......

mines and machine guns.. that would at least slow the illegal pigs down..

Top Bottom