• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Joe Donnelly will vote yes because it's the only last ditch effort he has to keep his seat. He wants you to believe he isnt owned by chuck Schumer, which is false. He's chuckies *****.
    Voters need to remember who Obama Joe is in November and vote for mike braun and un-employ Obama joe .

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    He's a show in...with or without Joe Donnelly. When the dems lose big in November, get ready for a whining crying screaming party the likes you've never seen.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I'm seeing a lot of ads about calling your senator and telling them him not to approve Brett Kavanaugh. I think everyone needs to email Joe Donnelly and let him know that he needs to approve this guy.

Below is the address to email him:

https://www.donnelly.senate.gov/contact/email-joe

:ingo:
    Thanks for making it a one-click response easy! I told our senator that, as I right-leaning centrist, I have never voted straight party. His confirmation vote is the only thing standing in the way of my breaking tradition this year.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Apparently she received a letter from a constituent of hers regarding an incident that happened with Kavanaugh and some girl in high school

Even if this is something legit, its embarrassing political grandstanding to address it like this. "He did a bad thing. Can't tell you what. Can't tell you who told me. But I told the police."

Are we in an era where senators are willing to fabricate events to influence the appointment of SCOTUS nominees?

Yes, yes we are.

Dm_T6R3XsAE3Ua8.jpg:large

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Typical congress of baboons throwing poo at everyone seeing who gets hit. He's set for a vote on Sept 20. Vote and be done.

This crap of going back into everyone's past to find someone who will say they got touched inappropriately in a game of tag on the playground in 1963 needs to be ignored with disdain.

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    In hindsight, they really could have hedged the bet against this type of thing by going with a woman, like I was thinking they would...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom