• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Every time I hear the word Benghazi my blood boils. Until we get some answers IMHO it is more important to remember what really "didn't" happen. Why where forces staged to intervene and then told to stand down? Someone sent our patriot/heros into harms way and abandoned them to die when they needed help. Someone has blood on their hands but I doubt that "someone" will ever be held accountable for their actions.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Last edited:

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    The article at the link answers all those questions.

The Forces were not staged to intervene because DoD was entirely out of the loop on this. It was run by CIA/DoS as a covert op. Sending in rescue would blow the cover and ultimately reveal that we had sold weapons to "rebels" we knew had some Al Queda sympathies.

The "Someone" who has blood on hands is BHO and HRC because they approved and made happen the "zero footprint" arming of "rebels" in Libya and Syria, rebels who it turns out ended up becoming the Islamic State.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Yet Obama, Clinton and the rest of the players from that admin hold their heads high, after looking the public right in the eye and lying to us.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I may catch some flak for this, but things like this are well above my level of political/military/intelligence understanding.

From reading this I can understand, but not condone, why Stevens and crew were left flapping in the wind. They were part of a covert mission that was above the level of those who would've been sent to save them. This shows how desperate people like Clinton are and how close they are to losing everything; rather than eating the political s**t and likely losing her position of power, she left them hanging in an attempt to save face.

I also understand, but do not condone, the reason that all of this was blamed on a YouTube video. Admitting the truth would have been directly contradictory to their operation.

What I'm having a hard time with is the mission they were there to carry out. Any prudent person could look at the attacks on our air assets in that time frame and conclude that they (from Stevens all the way to the top) were knowingly arming a force that was hostile to us and costing more American lives to be lost. What makes them any different from someone like Bowe Burgdahl and what service were they doing for their country? I know this question may ignite some but please keep in mind that I'm asking so that I can understand, not to **** anyone off.

My conclusion, based solely on my understanding, is that Hillary and others traded American lives to continue their careers and then, after it was all over, lied to all of us to continue their careers.

Please fill me in on anything I'm missing here.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Stevens was almost surely a CIA asset running the arming of the rebels as much as any actual diplomat. And the contractors there almost certainly knew the risks they were taking by being CIA assets.

It doesn't make them any less heros. But perhaps less victims.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    What I'm having a hard time with is the mission they were there to carry out. Any prudent person could look at the attacks on our air assets in that time frame and conclude that they (from Stevens all the way to the top) were knowingly arming a force that was hostile to us and costing more American lives to be lost. What makes them any different from someone like Bowe Burgdahl and what service were they doing for their country? I know this question may ignite some but please keep in mind that I'm asking so that I can understand, not to **** anyone off.

The attacks on our air assets happened almost directly as a consequence of the "arming" we did. The Stinger that took down our CH-47 had a serial number that traced not to the Soviet-era arming of Mujahadeen against Hind helicopters, but rather it traced to a recently signed out arms by the CIA.

So we have evidence CONCLUSIVELY that our own Stingers were used to take down the CH-47.

Where did it come from?

CIA. Arming "rebels" to take out 1) Gadhafi who wasn't a threat and 2) Assad.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Yet Obama, Clinton and the rest of the players from that admin hold their heads high, after looking the public right in the eye and lying to us.
    My point exactly BW.. HRC and BHO need to be held accountable but that will never happen. I'm betting if HRC's daughter or one of the Obama daughters were in that compound there would have been a different outcome. Most politicians, Dems and Reps have an extreme case of "big me little you" syndrome. How they can sleep at night knowing they sent people to their death because their primary focus was on their reputation or agenda is something I can't wrap my brain around.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I may catch some flak for this, but things like this are well above my level of political/military/intelligence understanding.

From reading this I can understand, but not condone, why Stevens and crew were left flapping in the wind. They were part of a covert mission that was above the level of those who would've been sent to save them. This shows how desperate people like Clinton are and how close they are to losing everything; rather than eating the political s**t and likely losing her position of power, she left them hanging in an attempt to save face.

I also understand, but do not condone, the reason that all of this was blamed on a YouTube video. Admitting the truth would have been directly contradictory to their operation.

My conclusion, based solely on my understanding, is that Hillary and others traded American lives to continue their careers and then, after it was all over, lied to all of us to continue their careers.

They were running the covert ops under the disguise of legitimate diplomacy. Sending in assets to effect a rescue and egress wouldnt have compromised any secrets if anything it would have aided in a coverup. The ambassador was on what became a high profile visit. Calling the attack what it was (a planned terrorist attack on 9/11) wasnt done because it would have proven the president was a damn liar and his assesment of al Qaeda and sympathisers was wrong. Remember he basicly said they had been defeated and were no longer a threat.
    Also the assets that were being spun up had the proper clearances to do what they needed to do for this rescue.
    Dont let the evil ***** killary and obombo try to fool you with scary words like CIA and covert and crap.
    Governments potentially have operations like that in Benghazi (different mission) happening all over the world all the time. They are good at this game.
    Yep you are right, they deffinately sold out Americans who were supposed to have their backs covered, for their own political gain, that's 100% correct. Killary sells herself to the highest bidder and obombo never had a ****ing clue or moral bone in his body to start with either. Give him time and him and manchelle will be the next adult Hillary and bill.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    They bravely did their duty to the end.

If we don't like their orders, that's not on them.
    Exactly. They are deffinately heros. They were fighting for their brothers and the Americans and allies next to them at that point and everything the FLAG represents, and they wrote a blank check, payable in full with their lives. That's why we dont ****ing kneel like little *****es. Some checks got cashed for the max, some cashed for lesser amounts but all were cashed. These men will live with the scars from this battle.for the rest of their lives both internal and external. They were just doing their jobs as they see it but to us we see them as the American Heros they Are and we MUST stand behind these men and never forget and never let this be swept under the rug like the government wants it to be. This is a HUGE black eye for them. Dont let them do this! Call and write your Congress critters of all parties and tell them not to forget Benghazi and the truth and that you want people to be held accountable no matter what it cost and no matter how bad it looks or how far up it goes.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom