• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    [video=youtube;dCetAMbI5Jk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCetAMbI5Jk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Somebody get this man a box of tissues. :):

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Sorry Mikey. The Electoral College is part of federalism which is an expression of the same compromise which brought us two houses of legislature which gives small states some insulation from being run over by the larger states. There is nothing racist about it.

You have a point about Trump fooling everyone. He is the first president in my adult life and one of a very few ever to be elected and then go down the list of his campaign promises doing exactly what he said he was going to do. Remember how that confused the living Hell out of all your leftist buddies in the media?

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Sorry Mikey. The Electoral College is part of federalism which is an expression of the same compromise which brought us two houses of legislature which gives small states some insulation from being run over by the larger states. There is nothing racist about it.

You have a point about Trump fooling everyone. He is the first president in my adult life and one of a very few ever to be elected and then go down the list of his campaign promises doing exactly what he said he was going to do. Remember how that confused the living Hell out of all your leftist buddies in the media?

Yep, a politician actually trying to keep his campaign promises is a novelty that is confusing everyone. That in and of itself is a sad statement on the state of today's political environment. I can only hope he is right, that they will get their butts kicked in November.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Yep, a politician actually trying to keep his campaign promises is a novelty that is confusing everyone. That in and of itself is a sad statement on the state of today's political environment. I can only hope he is right, that they will get their butts kicked in November.

Well, Moore was spot on when he said Trump would win 2016 when MSM had Hillary winning in a landslide

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I can tell you all one thing. The left has learned zip from that election. Their online rhetoric is very frequently an exercise in discovering new and exciting ways to say we're all a "basket of deplorables." Uneducated, low thinking Neanderthals. I laugh at the so called polls warning a blue wave is coming. Gee, where have I heard that one before?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I can tell you all one thing. The left has learned zip from that election. Their online rhetoric is very frequently an exercise in discovering new and exciting ways to say we're all a "basket of deplorables." Uneducated, low thinking Neanderthals. I laugh at the so called polls warning a blue wave is coming. Gee, where have I heard that one before?

There is going to be a blue wave alright--out in the middle of the ocean, but not here.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Leftists and liberals need to make up their minds. Is he an idiot or genius? One day he's too stupid to be president. The next he's a genius.

They seem to say/think whatever meets their needs or makes themselves feel better at any particular time.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Leftists and liberals need to make up their minds. Is he an idiot or genius? One day he's too stupid to be president. The next he's a genius.

They seem to say/think whatever meets their needs or makes themselves feel better at any particular time.

They did the same with GWB. One minute he's an idiot, the next he's an evil genius that plotted and carried out 911. :rolleyes:

Karl Fairburne

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2018
    Loveland
    And, how about all those who said they were going to move out of the country if he won. Hmm.... why are they still here? Not a one of them moved to other countries.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Until democrats return to their blue-collar union supporting roots, and drop the identity politics, they're going to continue shooting themselves in the foot until they're so divorced from the majority of the country they'll be considered a laughing stock by all but los angeles and new york city.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Until democrats return to their blue-collar union supporting roots, and drop the identity politics, they're going to continue shooting themselves in the foot until they're so divorced from the majority of the country they'll be considered a laughing stock by all but los angeles and new york city.

San Francisco. Don't forget San Francisco.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Honestly, most of the big cities in this country are pretty much the same as those two in that regard.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Honestly, most of the big cities in this country are pretty much the same as those two in that regard.

They're the most disconnected cities from the rest of the country.

I've been to just about every major city in the country, and while most are horrible, Los Angeles and New York City did not feel like I was in the US anymore. And it takes a very very long drive to get anywhere from there that actually feels like the rest of the US.
    [h=3][/h]Edinburgh Scotland feels more like the US than either of those 2 cities. Culture is completely different, ethnic groups are completely different, laws are completely different, class division is completely different, I could go on and on.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Michael Moore could/should fall off the planet Earth and nobody will care.

Oh, you don't want that...Think of what a shift like that could do to the Earth. And before I get accused of fat shaming, I am not referring to his weight. I am referring to the sheer magnitude of his dollar store doucheyness.

Disclaimer: Despite moderate to occasional intense effort, Cygnus still likely technically qualifies as a fatass. So the post above can't be offensive. Except to actual dollar store douches, to whom I apologize.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh, you don't want that...Think of what a shift like that could do to the Earth. And before I get accused of fat shaming, I am not referring to his weight. I am referring to the sheer magnitude of his dollar store doucheyness.

Disclaimer: Despite moderate to occasional intense effort, Cygnus still likely technically qualifies as a fatass. So the post above can't be offensive. Except to actual dollar store douches, to whom I apologize.

Well, you did not use "Monkey" or "Beast" so good to go.

Top Bottom