• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeepfanatic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2018
    Plainfield
    Does anyone else get great joy out of showing people how idiotic they are and how they lack any sort of logic? I posted the following to a Reuter's article today to try and tile up the leftists.

I think I just came up with the perfect 2nd Amendment solution that everyone on the left will love. It even allows everyone to keep their guns as the Founding Fathers envisioned the 2A.

There could be a mandatory gun and ammo confiscation where citizens will be given black powder rifles with one powder charge and one sabot. In order to get a replacement charge and sabot you must have a police report where you defended yourself from a home intruder.

Then to make sure everyone can stay safe Trump will Federalize and control all of the state, county and city police forces.

Pretty good idea, right?

Obviously the point is to shove it in their faces why the Second Amendment is truly necessary as an absolute last line of defense. Unfortunately so far no one has engaged me other than to use emojis. Hopefully someone will have the fortitude to take me on as I am rather bored today.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    When is the government going to regulate and require licenses for laptops, typewriters, fax machines, electronic copy machines, cell phones, the internet? The United states didnt have those in operation when the constitution (1st amendment) was written so for everyone not using a 220 plus year old printing press we are gonna need to see your papers please.

In 2016-2018 I've seen the left; beat people on the right who want to go see a conservative speaker. Burn and destroy private property to intimidate conservative speakers. Who show up to see their candidate for president. Who simply hold American Flags, the flag of this country
    And the list goes on. Tip over statues. Burn books. Break out shop windows. So the left is already trying to regulate the 1st amendment and I plan to keep my 2nd amendment to ensure that all of the others stay protected too.
    Remeber those other guys who did all of that in the last century? Yeah they were called The Nazis. The actual nazis. Just like the left Is turning into today in America

Last edited:

Jeepfanatic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2018
    Plainfield
    When is the government going to regulate and require licenses for laptops, typewriters, fax machines, electronic copy machines, cell phones, the internet? The United states didnt have those in operation when the constitution (1st amendment) was written so for everyone not using a 220 plus year old printing press we are gonna need to see your papers please.

In 2016-2018 I've seen the left; beat people on the right who want to go see a conservative speaker. Burn and destroy private property to intimidate conservative speakers. Who show up to see their candidate for president. Who simply hold American Flags, the flag of this country
    And the list goes on. Tip over statues. Burn books. Break out shop windows. So the left is already trying to regulate the 1st amendment and I plan to keep my 2nd amendment to ensure that all of the others stay protected too.
    Remeber those other guys who did all of that in the last century? Yeah they were called The Nazis. The actual nazis. Just like the left Is turning into today in America

No no no... They're Anti-Fascists. They are against Nazis and act nothing like them. Just ask them!

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    No no no... They're Anti-Fascists. They are against Nazis and act nothing like them. Just ask them!
    Ha yeah.
    I saw a video today online of them in Seattle "directing Traffic". They were really obstructing the right of way and yelling obscenaties and racial slurs at motorist accusing them of being racist. Also threatening to beat people and I saw one hit one truck.
    I would have just ran right over their asses. Violent mobs dont have the right to block roads in Indiana. Oh and our cops arent scared of bullies and criminals either. They had a cop on video sitting on his motorcycle down the street just watching. What a little *****

Jeepfanatic

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2018
    Plainfield
    Ha yeah.
    I saw a video today online of them in Seattle "directing Traffic". They were really obstructing the right of way and yelling obscenaties and racial slurs at motorist accusing them of being racist. Also threatening to beat people and I saw one hit one truck.
    I would have just ran right over their asses. Violent mobs dont have the right to block roads in Indiana. Oh and our cops arent scared of bullies and criminals either. They had a cop on video sitting on his motorcycle down the street just watching. What a little *****

Well when you have orders to not interfere and you don't want to risk your job and pension...

I was living in Maryland during the Baltimore riots/burning. That could have been shut down so fast by just letting all of the drunk Orioles fans out of the stadium. Yes there would have been some massive brawls but it could have been cleaned up pretty quickly. Instead the police were ordered to give them space and that is how they were so quickly overwhelmed by the mobs.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    Well when you have orders to not interfere and you don't want to risk your job and pension...

I was living in Maryland during the Baltimore riots/burning. That could have been shut down so fast by just letting all of the drunk Orioles fans out of the stadium. Yes there would have been some massive brawls but it could have been cleaned up pretty quickly. Instead the police were ordered to give them space and that is how they were so quickly overwhelmed by the mobs.

Water cannons, easily would have tumbled those children down the street and quenched the hostile activity the first afternoon when the mayor let it get out of control..
    It's hard to be hostile when water has tumbled your ass down the street removing clothes and skin.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When I engage these people I will state that if need be I will be right next to them in defense of their 1-A rights to act and think as idiotically as they see fit. Then I ask if they will do the same for me in defense of my 2-A rights. Of the long list of those I have put this too not 1 of them has responded at all. Of course they will not defend me. They are cowards. Period.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/443364-ban-social-media.html

Top Bottom