Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lonehoosier View Post
    So is your opinion politically motivated and do you know him personally?
    Are you asking T.Lex to reveal his personal #MeToo moment?
    When seconds matter the 2nd Amendment matters.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KittySlayer View Post
    Are you asking T.Lex to reveal his personal #MeToo moment?
    LOL Just show us on the doll where he touched you.
    Jay/lonehoosier INGOer #14,649

Quote Originally Posted by eldirector View Post
    IF they concealed their contempt as well as they concealed their handgun, it would be a much more meaningful conversation.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

User Info Menu

LOL Just show us on the doll where he touched you.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

So is your opinion politically motivated and do you know him personally?
    No doll necessary.

I have interacted with him in political, professional and... not really "personal" but social settings a few times. Never really an in-depth kind of thing, but enough to form my own opinion of him.

In terms of a political chart, he and I are probably aligned. At least the same quadrant.

Some INGOers who favor term limits might have concerns about him in that context.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by femurphy77 View Post
    This kind of falls in line with all the other labels that have been bandied about lately; I'm sick of hearing it and automatically send it to the spam file in my brain as well as labeling you as a band wagon jumper. The down side is that the jumper then starts screaming about me ignoring and approving of sexual assault which in my opinion isn't the issue. The issue I have is that they seem to be (are?) using it as political capital.
    Just inform people that you believe people are innocent until proven guilty, as does our legal system. If they take issue with that, accuse them of sexual misconduct, maybe they'll turn themselves in if they believe they are guilty until proven innocent.
    "Fiat justitia ruat caelum" - Trey Gowdy

User Info Menu

Here's my concerns. The woman apparently did not accuse Bosma, her family did. Bosma hired someone not to investigate the accusers to find interesting information on them, but of the non-accuser to find unflattering information, on her, despite her not alleging anything.... and that makes sense to people? Or did I read the article wrong?
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

I stopped reading when it said 26 years ago. It appears clear this tactic will be with us forever. Can't wait until the mid terms to see how all this shakes out. If the Dems lose big as they deserve to, we will no doubt see the violence take off. Someone just needs to tell Holder that we kick back...harder.

User Info Menu

The solution is clear. We need to re-think the age limitations on holding public office. Only pre-pubescent children should be able to hold public office. And since children develop at different rates, to be safe, I think we should limit it to children under the age of 2. Kills two birds with one stone. For one, I can't think of any child under the age of 2 that has been accused of sexual assault, and when they hit 2, they "age out", so that takes care of term limits too. Besides, many toddlers have better manners than some of our politicians.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Here's my concerns. The woman apparently did not accuse Bosma, her family did. Bosma hired someone not to investigate the accusers to find interesting information on them, but of the non-accuser to find unflattering information, on her, despite her not alleging anything.... and that makes sense to people? Or did I read the article wrong?
    You read about the way I’d expect you to. Challenging someone’ credibility isn’t limited to questioning the details of what they claim.
    "Research just slows the funny down." - Dr.Midnight

User Info Menu

Has anyone wondered why a Democrat intern was bobbing on a Republican organ?
    Justin B. - "Make them watch Wonder Woman. They'll molon labe after that!"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast