• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeeJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    The NRA ad attacking Joe Donnelly has been up on YouTube for over a week - yet has only 50,000 views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M0YlGUgeCQ&feature=youtu.be

If you search YouTube for Joe Donnelly and/or NRA the ad does not show up.

If you search using the exact title of the posted video, it does not show up in the search results.

Title = D.C. Joe has got to go.

Does this demonstrate YouTube bias and/or censorship ?

Meanwhile, Joe Donnelly continues to tell the world he is pro Second Amendment despite his NRA rating moving from 'A' to 'D' in 2018.

NRA press release on honest Joe here https://www.nrapvf.org/articles/20181010/nra-launches-seven-figure-ad-campaign-in-indiana

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    [video=youtube;4M0YlGUgeCQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M0YlGUgeCQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I would note that if the NRA bought ad space on YouTube and that is the majority of where the ad is showing up, it may not show up in the view count.

Also, when I was trying to find Donnelly's ads against Braun, those did not show up in the searches I did. I had to go to the accounts of the people running the ads to find them.

I'm sure YouTube has a bias, but I'm not positive this is due to that.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Searching on YouTube doesn't pull it up. Neither does a google search. Coincidence? I think not!

[video=youtube;Ssnw2GA657s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssnw2GA657s[/video]

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    I liked the radio ad I heard yesterday about Mike Braun having a button on his computer that converts English to Chinese so he can do business there. :laugh:

I think we've hit ludicrous speed.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I liked the radio ad I heard yesterday about Mike Braun having a button on his computer that converts English to Chinese so he can do business there. :laugh:

I think we've hit ludicrous speed.

Light speed is too slow!

The NRA-ILA/PVF has been active here in Indiana for a while. It's good to see them hitting hitting Bail-Out/Mexico/DC Joe over this. Joe's C- rating from NRA-ILA dropped to a D after the Kavanaugh vote.

If you get a call from a 703 area code and it's a volunteer calling on behalf of the National Rifle Association Political Victory Fund, please be nice. It might be an INGOer, who doesn't know Chris Cox or Wayne LaPierre ;)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    On Youtube, I get non-stop anti-Braun ads from the Donnelly side. I have yet to see any pro-Braun ads on youtube - I only see them on broadcast tv. It's unlikely that Braun is not paying to run them on youtube.

BlackGun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    On Youtube, I get non-stop anti-Braun ads from the Donnelly side. I have yet to see any pro-Braun ads on youtube - I only see them on broadcast tv. It's unlikely that Braun is not paying to run them on youtube.

Same here.........plenty of anti-Braun ads!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I've heard both.
    But one can be skipped.
    the other makes you listen to the entire thing.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

I mentioned on another thread that all I'm getting on Youtube is anti-Braun ads. Weird thing is, all the youtube I watch is basically conservative type vids; like tractors and wood splitting and fishing and guns; stuff like that. I wonder if I went to the liberal type subjects if I'd get anti-Donelly ads? I aint wasting my time to find out!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I mentioned on another thread that all I'm getting on Youtube is anti-Braun ads. Weird thing is, all the youtube I watch is basically conservative type vids; like tractors and wood splitting and fishing and guns; stuff like that. I wonder if I went to the liberal type subjects if I'd get anti-Donelly ads? I aint wasting my time to find out!

Google is clearly pushing the anti-Braun ads at people that they believe are likely to vote for him based on their viewing habits.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yea, but my viewing habits are all conservative subjects or conservative politics (love me some Trey Gowdy vids - that man is literally Spartacus)

Which is why you're among the people getting only anti-Braun ads. They're trying to sway you away from him.

WeeJ

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    Latest poll shows Joe just one point ahead with 11% undecided. Still in play. Joe must be very worried, I see 4 Joe ads for every Mike B ad. Wonder if Joe will go crazy with that axe if he loses - he probably took advantage of the knife show loophole to purchase it without background check.

Top Bottom