• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Seeing pictures of this everywhere I turn there are things that just don't seem to add up. The people seem remarkably clean and well fed for traveling a long distance on foot. I'm sweaty and filthy if I'm just working in the woods for a day let alone hiked for miles with enough provisions on my back for the trip plus carrying any property and or managing small children.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    The timing of this is interesting since we have an election coming up shortly. Who organizes this stuff?

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    Seeing pictures of this everywhere I turn there are things that just don't seem to add up. The people seem remarkably clean and well fed for traveling a long distance on foot. I'm sweaty and filthy if I'm just working in the woods for a day let alone hiked for miles with enough provisions on my back for the trip plus carrying any property and or managing small children.

Always follow the money! :D

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Read earlier today that the majority have been stopped at the Mexican border or turned around in the past few days. They interviewed one group that was an entire neighborhood. Sounds more like everybody was invited out for a block party than anything else.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like it’s turning into a humanitarian crises according to the latest update at the end of the article.

Time to start getting out in front of this politically and hammer the Dems for holding up meaningful immigration and border security policies instead of encouraging everyone to march to the border.

This kind of **** rests squarely on the heads of the Democrats.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Looks like it’s turning into a humanitarian crises according to the latest update at the end of the article.

Time to start getting out in front of this politically and hammer the Dems for holding up meaningful immigration and border security policies instead of encouraging everyone to march to the border.

This kind of **** rests squarely on the heads of the Democrats.

Of course it does but get anyone in the media to acknowledge it is going to be impossible. This plays right into the ratings/click bate game they play.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    44364575_1174053846084633_4627441483182505984_n.jpg

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yep 6,000 mostly adults dont just get up all at once and decide to rush the American border. This is well funded and is sucking up much of the media news cycle before the midterms. Exactly what the Democrats want to happen because the more the Democrats are in the news the more Republicans who are gonna vote, and people who are going to vote Republican .
    This is likely bloomeberg or soros. As a U.S. citizen, we all should demand they be stopped and not allowed into our country and we should also demand that the full intelligence and law enforcement resources of the federal government be used to determine who funded this hoard of criminals and also prosecute the persons funding it and any who played a part in arranging it.
    I'm not a lawyer but I'm no dummy. I can see through this as clear as crystal.
    Not only have they paid people to break U.S., mexico, and possibly international law, but they have also funded the cartels.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Yep 6,000 mostly adults dont just get up all at once and decide to rush the American border. This is well funded and is sucking up much of the media news cycle before the midterms. Exactly what the Democrats want to happen because the more the Democrats are in the news the more Republicans who are gonna vote, and people who are going to vote Republican .
    This is likely bloomeberg or soros. As a U.S. citizen, we all should demand they be stopped and not allowed into our country and we should also demand that the full intelligence and law enforcement resources of the federal government be used to determine who funded this hoard of criminals and also prosecute the persons funding it and any who played a part in arranging it.
    I'm not a lawyer but I'm no dummy. I can see through this as clear as crystal.
    Not only have they paid people to break U.S., mexico, and possibly international law, but they have also funded the cartels.
    If they are walking to the US border, they have to walk 3,200 mi at 2 mi an hour. That's walking non-stop for 2 months. This is a bit sensationalized to get people's undies twisted. Seems to be working.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Why do you guys hate poor helpless Widows and Orphans? :dunno:

.......oh wait.... those were the Syrian refuges.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If they are walking to the US border, they have to walk 3,200 mi at 2 mi an hour. That's walking non-stop for 2 months. This is a bit sensationalized to get people's undies twisted. Seems to be working.
    You forgot about trains that imigarants from central America always ride. 6,000 illegal criminals are marching to my countrys border to invade it and steal from me. you're damn right I'm sensationalized.
    They dont need to get here before the elections to accomplish the goals of those who paid them or their organizers. Just turn on the news and when you see talk of guatamalins instead of the dirty communist Democrats then it's working

Top Bottom