Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 148 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Better to go Kamikaze than to go the Flamethrower in a cave treatment! Miguel

User Info Menu

Seeing pictures of this everywhere I turn there are things that just don't seem to add up. The people seem remarkably clean and well fed for traveling a long distance on foot. I'm sweaty and filthy if I'm just working in the woods for a day let alone hiked for miles with enough provisions on my back for the trip plus carrying any property and or managing small children.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

The timing of this is interesting since we have an election coming up shortly. Who organizes this stuff?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Leadeye View Post
    Seeing pictures of this everywhere I turn there are things that just don't seem to add up. The people seem remarkably clean and well fed for traveling a long distance on foot. I'm sweaty and filthy if I'm just working in the woods for a day let alone hiked for miles with enough provisions on my back for the trip plus carrying any property and or managing small children.

Always follow the money!
    "Who is John Galt?"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by spec4 View Post
    The timing of this is interesting since we have an election coming up shortly. Who organizes this stuff?
    And wasnt the last invasion, er, I mean caravan right before the last election?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Freeman View Post
    A confused cop is an arresty cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdoc View Post
    also, where do we sign up to touch Frank's equipment?

User Info Menu

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-march-to-us/ Now the invaders are at 7,000 strong and 2 miles long........and growing...
    Better to go Kamikaze than to go the Flamethrower in a cave treatment! Miguel

User Info Menu

Read earlier today that the majority have been stopped at the Mexican border or turned around in the past few days. They interviewed one group that was an entire neighborhood. Sounds more like everybody was invited out for a block party than anything else.
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Looks like itís turning into a humanitarian crises according to the latest update at the end of the article.

Time to start getting out in front of this politically and hammer the Dems for holding up meaningful immigration and border security policies instead of encouraging everyone to march to the border.

This kind of **** rests squarely on the heads of the Democrats.

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KG1 View Post
    Looks like itís turning into a humanitarian crises according to the latest update at the end of the article.

Time to start getting out in front of this politically and hammer the Dems for holding up meaningful immigration and border security policies instead of encouraging everyone to march to the border.

This kind of **** rests squarely on the heads of the Democrats.
    Of course it does but get anyone in the media to acknowledge it is going to be impossible. This plays right into the ratings/click bate game they play.

User Info Menu

cause what i really want to saw well should not be said.

Page 1 of 148 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast