Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    There is no doubt in my mind that this buy back will stop a criminal from shooting someone and decide to turn his pistol in instead.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I love the buy back. It gives me the opportunity to get some money out of old broken or worn out guns that no one in their right mind would buy!

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    I love the buy back. It gives me the opportunity to get some money out of old broken or worn out guns that no one in their right mind would buy!

I wonder if they will buy my pos airsoft guns.

Also I think we should tell that meeting what really is going on with our rights..

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Man do i hate term "gun buyback"! How the hell do you buyback something you've never owned!

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Can I OC my AR? How about a really scary AR pistol with a silencer and one of those high-tech lasers only the military needs? Oh, and let’s not forget one of those 30 caliber magazine clips? And the shoulder thing that goes up? Can I bring it all? Please! Please!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

The last one they announced they were being more strict. They were inspecting and wouldnt accept inoperative junk from the back of a closet.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Although I'm sure a small amount, two questions..... where does the money come from, and how could it have been spent more productively?

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Are they checking for stolen guns that MUST be returned to their rightful owners?

This, as you know already, is just an effort to do "something" if it just saves one life while allowing abortion to be condoned.

Yes, it makes no sense to me either.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Can I OC my AR? How about a really scary AR pistol with a silencer and one of those high-tech lasers only the military needs? Oh, and let’s not forget one of those 30 caliber magazine clips? And the shoulder thing that goes up? Can I bring it all? Please! Please!

What?? No Phased-Plasma Rifle in the 40-Watt range?

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Are they checking for stolen guns that MUST be returned to their rightful owners?

This, as you know already, is just an effort to do "something" if it just saves one life while allowing abortion to be condoned.

Yes, it makes no sense to me either.

The reverend that I saw on the news said that all guns would be checked for having been used in a crime. The police must have some participation in the program and that may discourage some sellers.
    They will pay above the base $80 depending on the value of the gun. No specifics were given as to how they will establish value. I can't see them paying market value so they're probably expecting to get cheap guns.
    They are not interested in identifying stolen guns and returning them to the owner (victim of a crime). I assume this was mentioned in order to encourage people that don't know the gun's ownership history.
    All guns not confiscated by police for evidence will be destroyed.
    https://fox59.com/2018/10/22/40000-gun-buyback-program-to-be-held-in-indy/

Top Bottom