• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    So the media is breathlessly reporting on the avalanche of "explosive" devices containing "white powder," NONE of which have exploded, being sent to democrats and their minions.

Nobody sends that many non-explosive explosive devices unless they were never meant to explode.

Are the democrats stupid enough to do something this childish and transparent on the eve of the election?

Or are republicans behind it in the belief that voters will THINK democrats are stupid and desperate enough to do it?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    When people call in bomb threats to places, in instances where a bomb doesn't exist, or send inert white powder to people with the assumption that the recipient will think it's anthrax, is it safe to assume that the people committing these acts are sympathetic to the person, or institution, those packages are being sent to? I'm just trying to find out if when we should be skeptical, unless it simply defaults to when the victim is a liberal.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    I was wondering when someone was going to mention the elephant in the room. I'm puzzled how so many "explosive" devices were sent and none exploded. Very inept bomber that yearns to spend years in the lockup? Political hack trying to reroute the new cycle? I'll be curious to learn the motive and I doubt it takes too long to ferret the "bomber" out. Can our culprit be considered a bomber if the bombs were never intended to go off?
    Most of the real harassment has come from the libs but I refuse to call interrupting someone's dinner, although annoying as hell, terrorism. Sooner or later one of these idiots will cross the line by threatening someone's life and it's going to get ugly.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    When people call in bomb threats to places, in instances where a bomb doesn't exist, or send inert white powder to people with the assumption that the recipient will think it's anthrax, is it safe to assume that the people committing these acts are sympathetic to the person, or institution, those packages are being sent to? I'm just trying to find out if when we should be skeptical, unless it simply defaults to when the victim is a liberal.
    On the flip side is it automatically safe to assume that the person/persons committing these acts so close to a crucial midterm election are sympathetic to the Republican Party? It’s the timing that creates the skepticism.

It just seems to me that this could have been designed in such a way as to create sympathy for the Democrats and potentially damage the Republicans.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So the media is breathlessly reporting on the avalanche of "explosive" devices containing "white powder," NONE of which have exploded, being sent to democrats and their minions.

Nobody sends that many non-explosive explosive devices unless they were never meant to explode.

Are the democrats stupid enough to do something this childish and transparent on the eve of the election?

Or are republicans behind it in the belief that voters will THINK democrats are stupid and desperate enough to do it?

Look at the SCOTUS circus brought to us by a group of poo flinging media and the left.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    gocS1rs.png

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Looks like the Left is assuming it's the Right and the Right is assuming its the Left...

....because MY side has to be the target and the other guys suck.

Screw evidence. If we know what side we're on, that's all we need to know.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/sean-hannity-uses-suspicious-packages-134516953.html
    Sean Hannity Uses Suspicious Packages Sent To Dems To Call Them Hypocritical

The Fox News host showed a clip of the former secretary of state and presidential candidate saying earlier this month that “civility can start again” if Democrats win back the House or Senate.
    “OK, now she’s singing a different tune after actual criminal acts against Democrats,” Hannity said in a sarcastic tone. “Oh, it’s only if it happens against Democrats. I’m beginning to catch on here. Now she’s calling on us to all come together.”

Top Bottom