• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    It wasn't the one shown, but I did get something in the mail about her today that was simply anti-Braun. I was trying to see if it said who paid for it, but didn't find anything before it went into the circular file.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    We've been told that LP candidates appeal as much to disillusioned democrats as they do disillusioned republicans. If that's true, it would be delicious to find out this drew more votes away from Donnelly than Braun.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I got that same mailer. Commented on it in the Donnelly thread.

Dems are statist totalitarians, boosting the libertarian candidates is an easy bet for them; it will not threaten their voting base. Personal responsibility is their nightmare.

one more

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    It wasn't the one shown, but I did get something in the mail about her today that was simply anti-Braun. I was trying to see if it said who paid for it, but didn't find anything before it went into the circular file.

The Daughter got a anti-Braun pro-Brenton flyer. It is also a different one then shown in the Indy Star but the return address is the Indiana Democratic Party, 215 W. Washington Street, Suite 1165 Indianapolis, IN 46204. It just tells me how worried the Democrats are.

Top Bottom