Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 101 of 477 FirstFirst ... 51 91 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4765
    Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Well there's one example you kinda have to agree with. Obama's BATFE, were ok with bumpstocks... the Trump BATFE, not so much.
    Would you contend that would have been true if the Las Vegas mass shooting had happened in 2015 rather than 2017? You have to agree, the Trump BATFE was okay with bumpstocks as well, until that shooting.
    The founding fathers would not be allowed a voice in the modern digital public square.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post
    Would you contend that would have been true if the Las Vegas mass shooting had happened in 2015 rather than 2017? You have to agree, the Trump BATFE was okay with bumpstocks as well, until that shooting.
    I do, considering all the mass shootings during the Obama administration, I think as far as the 2A goes, Barry respected the Constitution (begrudgingly, I might add).
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Expert

User Info Menu

I do, considering all the mass shootings during the Obama administration, I think as far as the 2A goes, Barry respected the Constitution (begrudgingly, I might add).
    Respected the Constitution? Obama was quite underhanded about how he confronted the 2A and very willing to break laws in the process.
    • Operation Fast and Furious- False flag gun operation that forced guns stores into allowing straw purchases and encouraged the illegal transport of guns to Mexico.
    • Operation Chokepoint- Deny legal gun businesses access to banking services.
    The founding fathers would not be allowed a voice in the modern digital public square.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jerchap2 View Post
    FIFY.
    Dang man there are some here that don't have sarcasometers and take me seriously.

No matter how blatantly sarcastic I am.

User Info Menu

Well there's one example you kinda have to agree with. Obama's BATFE, were ok with bumpstocks... the Trump BATFE, not so much.
    Iíd bet they werenít so okay with them as much as they werenít on the radar. And, anyway, itís likely that Obama was a little more cautious about unconstitutional authoritarian executive actions. Trump is just fine with taking everything he wants to do to the courts and take his chances. Iíd say thereís a fair chance his gamble will pay off and the courts will go along with him because they want bumpstocks gone too.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if youíre full of ****?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blue falcon View Post
    Dang man there are some here that don't have sarcasometers and take me seriously.

There's a color for that
    You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blue falcon View Post

I did not take you seriously. I know your politics. But some of the newbies might not. Thus the purple.
    Cogito, ergo sum armatus

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierLife View Post
    Is that accurate? Iíd like to see it over a longer period of time.
    Something wish something something command

Attachment 73217

User Info Menu

Apparently high rates are only needed during Republican administrations. Might mean Republicans are the only effective and successful administrations that generate growth sufficient to need to be reigned in. Might mean the Fed has an ideological bias and works to undermine successful Republican economic policy

You make the call

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BugI02 View Post
    Apparently high rates are only needed during Republican administrations. Might mean Republicans are the only effective and successful administrations that generate growth sufficient to need to be reigned in. Might mean the Fed has an ideological bias and works to undermine successful Republican economic policy

You make the call
    I say the Fed is part of the Washington swamp, with all the same bias. DC voted 91% for Hillary in 2016.
    Last edited by Jerchap2; 12-26-2018 at 17:22.
    Cogito, ergo sum armatus