Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 203 of 237 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2364

User Info Menu

If it doesn't have unicorn farts. It's NOT gonna work.
    Unrepentant unreconstructed bigot.
    Humor is a social construct used by the patriarchy as a tool to oppress womyn and tree frogs.

Spread the word to save the r-word.

User Info Menu

The electricity for a magnetic system could be supplied by wave generators.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blue falcon View Post
    The electricity for a magnetic system could be supplied by wave generators.
    The wild dogs cry out in the night as they grow restless, longing for some solitary company.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post

User Info Menu

He restoreth my soul. He giveth me kung fu in the face of my enemies.

User Info Menu

This is not a real meme:

I told you to get ready. Are you?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Id like to reply back to them, why are you so retarded? But then Id be perma-banned from twitteer for saying a taboo word.

White people were rooting for Rams too. Black people were rooting for Pats too. Making that racial is retarded.

For example. You dont get mich more MAGA than Hoosiers, and colts fans hate the pats. Sports fandom isnt racial. And aint no greater athelete in sports than Jordan so the one guy is definitely retarded. Brady is a probably the best all time QB but no one would accuse him of being an athelete, let alone best all time.
    I have to disagree on Brady as GOAT. He just so happens to fit in an organization that has excellence on scouting and coaching. Just a top notch organization. Ever wonder how he stayed healthy all these years? If Brady was playing for the Colts, you'd see how great a quarter back is in making things happen with a sponge OL the last15 years. Hence why Manning's ave throw time is between 3-4 sec to escape the frequent collapse of the OL.

Brady is not in that category. Never will be. But I can say Bill Belichick he might be the greatest coach of all time. And no, I'm not a Pats fan.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I don't think anyone can argue "the best record of all time" for either the team or the coach. As far as a member of the team, I will still go with BROAT.

It is kind of like having a fly in a supersonic transport. If the fly goes from the back of the plane to the front, does that mean he was capable of supersonic flight? Does it mean he is faster than the plane? Or does it mean he is a fly surrounded by one terrific aircraft? Who has bragging rights?
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blue falcon View Post
    I actually envision a constant flow and cars are added into the flow through locks on both ends. I could draw you a picture, but I would not be able to post it.

I am sorry, but I could actually see this working.

Even if it was magnetic instead of pneumatic.
    I don't think you are imagining the pressures at the anchor points. Waves and Tides are going to push and pull, for hundreds/thousands of miles. And all the pressure will be exerted at the 2 ends.
    No material will be take that.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Sharpshooter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Id like to reply back to them, why are you so retarded? But then Id be perma-banned from twitteer for saying a taboo word.

White people were rooting for Rams too. Black people were rooting for Pats too. Making that racial is retarded.

For example. You dont get mich more MAGA than Hoosiers, and colts fans hate the pats. Sports fandom isnt racial. And aint no greater athelete in sports than Jordan so the one guy is definitely retarded. Brady is a probably the best all time QB but no one would accuse him of being an athelete, let alone best all time.
    I don't think anybody is seriously considering Brady for GOAT. He is not even close to the most athletic QB.
    If it were a voting thing I think Michael Jordan would win in the U.S. but Pele would win a worldwide vote.
    Personally I would probably pick Bo Jackson or Deion Sanders over either of them and even consider Barry Sanders, Jim Thorpe and Mariusz Pudzianowski.