Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 481 of 588 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 491 531 581 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 5872

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    They have the same god given rights. Just haven't convinced their own government in the country they they come from that they should be able to use them. And breaking our laws is a sure way tto have your rights curtailed. Even being a citizen here.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    They have the same god given rights. Just haven't convinced their own government in the country they they come from that they should be able to use them. And breaking our laws is a sure way tto have your rights curtailed. Even being a citizen here.
    yup, our constitution was not written to protect the planet. Like the Statue of Liberties original design intended we were meant as a beacon of freedom to the rest of the planet...not a free lunch to everyone who could break in. Change your **** hole don't make ours one.
    Thor himself has spoken, mere mortals must make it so. - bradmedic04

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    That was my first 'encounter' with it, just observing as a bystander. And shocked, because I thought it was the other way around.
    Also had an old lady steal 2 weeks of groceries while I bought a pop in front of Safeway. That's the day just any random old person couldn't be trusted just because they're old.

Master

User Info Menu

Yup. I'm not sure any proud conservative ever thought that God gave us the right to enter someone else's home without permission and to ignore their laws/rules. Am I missing something? Can someone point to that in the bible?
    It is a mistake to judge policies and programs by intentions rather than results.

User Info Menu

NRA Life Member

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by printcraft View Post
    Brazilbillies.....

Thread killing historian.

User Info Menu

Rights don't come from God. Rights come from the mind of man. But I digress... the meme says "foreigners," not illegal aliens.

I Have the Worst Crew Ever