• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    On a straight party ticket! I've always taken the time to learn the candidate and their stand before making the decision. Sometimes I was suckered in by their campaign B.S. but most of the time at the end of their terms I've been happy with my selection. I've crossed the aisles on more than one occasion and for the most part it was the right choice.

The candidate and the message seems to have gotten lost the last couple of times and it became about the letter after their name. Unfortunately I believe one letter more closely aligns with my core beliefs than the other letter and I did not want to show support to anyone with the wrong letter this time because I was afraid it would send the wrong message about that letter.

My selections may not take the day but I have a clear conscience! Two years ago on election day I looked at the ballot and told myself it was sad that we'd come to this, it still holds true today but for a different reason.

(For the PC sensitive I used candidate for man and their instead of his, it's working. . . .I've caught vaginitis!)

[video=youtube;fwqzcXwVTts]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwqzcXwVTts[/video]

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Joe appears to have gotten a bit desperate. His latest ad includes him bashing both parties for negative campaign ads. C'mon Joe. Your ads have been as bad as Braun's.

Top Bottom