• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • putsjunior

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Suburma
    I’ll probably get banned for this, but going against Farrakhan is just ignorant racism. He’s had a struggle all of these years. You know, setting Malcolm x up for the kill and everything and the repercussions of that are very stressing. . It’s totally the fault of Donald trump and his supporters. Gun owners, Jewish people and people who have kept to themselves and never started any trouble are to blame. As a Jew myself, I’ve had to deal with this kind of crap my whole life. Purple implied, except for the Jew part. That’s legit.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Louis is visiting Iran and building relationships with Iran's future leaders.
    Another person with ties to the Federal government that hates America. One of these days his friends are going to have to condemn his views.
    https://www.foxnews.com/world/farrakhan-chants-death-to-america-in-iran
    What he's doing is the definition of treason. He and his entourage should be arrested and charged when they return. Under Trump that might actually happen. It would be interesting to see the political fall-out of the democrats having to take a position, when they've got people like keith ellison on their roster.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Don't all of his speaches have things like that (death to America chant) in them? Or at least something similar? He's a real piece of work. I'd be more surprised if he did something other than this sort of thing.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    No ****? What are the odds?

Untitled-28-600x323.png

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I'm shocked.
    abd6dddf-325d-403b-9533-3dd0a4cd19ee.png

I'm shocked that on the day before an election Fox News is the only major media outlet to cover this story.

I'm also shocked that the Republicans aren't pushing the story on the last campaign day to make Democrats denounce (or support) Farrakhan.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I seriously think this is an opportunity to hold his supporters feet to the fire. It's legal for farrakhan or james wright to rant things like that, locally, to their congregations; it's another thing to go an enemy nation and lead an assembly including that countries leaders, in chanting 'death to America'. That sound like "giving aid and comfort to the enemy"--if nothing else--which is treason.

Who knows but there are laundered funds going to terrorists too. If there aren't arrests and an investigation here, the ball will have been dropped...like a brick on our toes.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I cannot give a % on how much I agree or disagree with what Farrakhan says in total - because I've not read/heard much of it.

But even that which I disagree with, I will support his right as an American, under the 1st Amendment, his right to say it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I seriously think this is an opportunity to hold his supporters feet to the fire. It's legal for farrakhan or james wright to rant things like that, locally, to their congregations; it's another thing to go an enemy nation and lead an assembly including that countries leaders, in chanting 'death to America'. That sound like "giving aid and comfort to the enemy"--if nothing else--which is treason.

Who knows but there are laundered funds going to terrorists too. If there aren't arrests and an investigation here, the ball will have been dropped...like a brick on our toes.

That might work if they operated in the same or a compatible system of ethics, morals, and beliefs that you hold. Most of them do not. They make choices that are irrational and indefensible to most of us, but in their minds it makes perfect sense.

Top Bottom