• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I do not not think that many people on the right have participated in the polling. I think the media will once again be VERY disappointed.I think with the rally numbers of the right,they will gain big in both houses.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I do not not think that many people on the right have participated in the polling. I think the media will once again be VERY disappointed.I think with the rally numbers of the right,they will gain big in both houses.
    From your mouth to Gods ears.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    That's what I've been praying for. I got my votes in.

ziggy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Fort Wayne area
    I believe the GOP will make gains in the Senate, but lose some seats in the House. I believe there were something like 40 GOP house members who did not seek re-election. The Dems have raised massive amounts of $ to challenge. Locally, Tritch is running lots of TV ads in a race she probably has less than a 2% chance of winning. Money has to be coming from somewhere. To be clear, I believe the GOP will maintain control of the House and will outperform what the pundits are saying, but I cannot see big gains in the House. My 2 cents. Worth what you paid for it....

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Who gets polled anyway?
    Have any of you been polled? Have you ever known anyone that gets polled?

Why does it now look dirty now that I've written it down?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Who gets polled anyway?
    Have any of you been polled? Have you ever known anyone that gets polled?

Why does it now look dirty now that I've written it down?

I don’t answer random unknown phone calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    My wife and I just got back from a short trip to Atlanta, GA. Along the way we stopped overnight in both KY, and TN. It was fascinating to see how the political commercials at the different locations were all exactly the same. I could tell which party each candidate belonged to, without knowing anything else about them, based purely upon the accusations being thrown at them.

He wants an immigrant to take your job... must be a Democrat. He doesn't care if you get raped... must be a Republican. Etc.

It was literally the same accusations, just with different names, in each place.

It was also fascinating how utterly devoid of meaningful content any of the ads were. So and so has "Kentucky values", this guy has "Tennessee values", she has "Georgia values." The closest any of them came to saying something was some guy that "is the only candidate with a plan to deal with the opioid epidemic, a plan to deal with underfunded pensions, and a plan to make schools safe." The commercial didn't mention any details about what the plans actually are, they just said he had a plan, but oddly enough he was correct that he appeared to be the only candidate with a plan. None of the others ever mentioned anything like that, they just made accusations.

SwikLS

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2015
    The Bunker
    Republicans gain 20-30 seats in the House and we are looking at a 60+ Republican Senate.

The Democrats really have no idea how badly they have screwed up.

New voters are through the roof.

There are tons of voters who voted for Obama and even Hillary that will vote Republican from Walk Away and Blexit movements.

Suburban moms want secure borders not open borders.

Everyone that wasn't already a Democrat sycophant cringed at the Kavanaugh confirmation.

Its gonna be brutal.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Republicans gain 20-30 seats in the House and we are looking at a 60+ Republican Senate.

The Democrats really have no idea how badly they have screwed up.

New voters are through the roof.

There are tons of voters who voted for Obama and even Hillary that will vote Republican from Walk Away and Blexit movements.

Suburban moms want secure borders not open borders.

Everyone that wasn't already a Democrat sycophant cringed at the Kavanaugh confirmation.

Its gonna be brutal.

That would be nice. But I’m not expecting it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    The radio here in Ft Wayne is saying the voting areas are packed already. One had 100 people in line at 6:10

I voted at my local Kroger store last Saturday, the first day off early voting here.
    When I entered the line there were about 60 people ahead of me.
    Took me almost 45 minutes to vote.

I agree with SwikLS. I don't think liberals have a clue how badly they screwed the pooch, not just with Kavanaugh, but with the caravan, the tax cuts...
    The entire Democratic party seems completely clueless about the mood of the nation.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    Just got back from voting. No line for my precinct. Did have to wait in line to get to a voting booth. There are 3 precincts at my location. The line for one of them is always long. All in all, less than 20 minutes.

Top Bottom