• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Polls have been closed in several states now. This thread can be a place for discussion on results of races nationwide.

Fox News calling a Senate victory for incumbent Tim Kaine in VA despite less than 1% of the vote in.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I was flipping through the channels and caught the last two minutes of Wheel of Fortune.

Pat Sajak signed off by saying, "It's election day. Polls are closed on much of the east coast, but polls are still open on the west coast and in some cemeteries in Chicago, so get out and vote if you haven't."

:lmfao:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    I was flipping through the channels and caught the last two minutes of Wheel of Fortune.

Pat Sajak signed off by saying, "It's election day. Polls are closed on much of the east coast, but polls are still open on the west coast and in some cemeteries in Chicago, so get out and vote if you haven't."

Saw that also.
    I just posted it in the break room

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

I've never followed Pat Sajak, but I may have to start.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola

Somebody please post a video of that.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    It looks like Braun is taking a nice lead so far over Donnelly.

One problem with the early returns is that it seems the rural (conservative) precincts are more efficient in reporting their results, I assume because they don't have the higher numbers to figure out. Either that, or it takes longer in the more densely populated districts to figure out how to FiX ****. But I hope the early returns hold true.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    One problem with the early returns is that it seems the rural (conservative) precincts are more efficient in reporting their results, I assume because they don't have the higher numbers to figure out. Either that, or it takes longer in the more densely populated districts to figure out how to FiX ****. But I hope the early returns hold true.

It is still early but the gap seems to be growing rather than shrinking so far.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    With 25% reporting Braun up by 16pts. Precincts in Indy, NWI, Ft Wayne, etc. have precincts reporting in that number.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Fox News calling the IL governor's race for the Democrat challenger.

Also calling Senate races in MA, PA and CT for the Dem incumbents (Elizabeth Warren, Bob Casey and Chris Murphy respectively.)

Top Bottom