• ...and so much more!
  • lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Repost. That is some funny stuff there.

Liberal Democrats just found religion. They are forming a prayer circle and holding a vigil.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/08/sup...insburg-85-has-broken-her-ribs-in-a-fall.html

This is their worst nightmare, and with 3 GOP pick-ups in the Senate there is nothing that can stop President Trump from getting another conservative on the Supreme Court if she ultimately passes from this or some other issue. She has been looking very frail for the past few years.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yeah, as noted in the Kavanaugh thread, Trump getting 3 SCOTUS nominations would be rarefied air for modern presidents.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I understand "loving your work" but what the **** with these people in D.C. working into their 80s?

Don't they just want to stop to enjoy life at some point? Or is the busybody gene just that strong in them?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I understand "loving your work" but what the **** with these people in D.C. working into their 80s?

Don't they just want to stop to enjoy life at some point? Or is the busybody gene just that strong in them?

It's not like they're working in the coal mine.
    Or have a boss shoving work down their throat. They get to pick their cases, and their caseload.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If trump gets to nominate a 3rd justice then you can expect the house dems to file for impeachment within the week. Then they'll say, we can't allow a president under impeachment hearings to nominate or mlm appoint a supreme court justice. Then it will be, we can't allow a president that's been impeached to ...... you get the point.
    Then they will try to impeach the new justice too.
    Clown show

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

At that age theres no way anyone is giving their best performance. InCongress, in scotus, as president, ect. This is sad.

I'm starting to think the Congress (house) and the Senate is a nursing home. Wonder what activities they have planned today? Coloring day? Bingo night?

Last edited:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    I think it's simply a power trip for most of them. "I'm in charge and important, and your're NOT" is the mentality they exhibit. No one in their right mind that is actually working into their eighties. How much longer do they expect to have quality of life after 80 years?

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    yxwztriurcxeqky720lc.jpg

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    My guess is they love the power and prestige. They live like royalty. Going to an extreme like Clinton, it seems to be an obsession. Nothing else matters, family, money. Of course father time catches up with all of us.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Sometimes an near miss or a brush with your mortality will cause one to re prioritize things. I hope she recovers and enjoys a long retirement.

Top Bottom