• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I just drink my milk and eat my Brazil nuts in peace so the beast in me doesnt come out. I dont monkey around on dangerous parts of the internet where people put on a fake face and beat each other up.
    I stay on ingo where everyone loves one another and no one gets falsely accused of being a racist

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I just drink my milk and eat my Brazil nuts in peace so the beast in me doesnt come out. I dont monkey around on dangerous parts of the internet where people put on a fake face and beat each other up.
    I stay on ingo where everyone loves one another and no one gets falsely accused of being a racist

giphy.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sigh,
    You cant even talk with these people.

I have left FB for just this very reason. Idiots in abundance. Not one of those douche nozzles would speak to me FTF in the manner they do while hiding in moms basement. Most likely touching themselves when they get someone flared up. It is a sexual thing you know.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You covered a lot of ground with this post TT. Well done.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy

funny you should mention it. A person Pm'd me just to tell me they blocked me for posting kinda racist remarks. I Pm'd them back asking which of my comments were kinda racist but they never responded.

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    Yeah, so stating that hating someone for their race was wrong, no matter the hater's race and I got "its ok for blacks to hate whites because the whites hate them"
    I replied: Then I can hate those blacks that hate me, and it's ok?
    "RACIST...you hate blacks!"
    Really?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    What if you are drinking Brazil nut milk?

Top Bottom