Ivanka Uses Personal Email Acct for Gov't Business---Lock 'er Up!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If you haven't seen the headlines, please go to your favorite slanted publication for accusations or excuses.

But, Ivanka has to have been aware of the security violations since she and Daddy accused Hillary of criminal wrongdoing for the same issue.

I'm not fond of Hillary, but it appears that Ivanka has screwed the pooch.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Ivanka doesn't have an elected .gov position or a paid .gov administration position does she? I'm guessing she might have some level of secret security level approval but did she email anything classified using unsecured personal email?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Give her the same sentence Hillary got.

Because people cared just as much about Clinton's bad actions as they do Ivanka?

But seriously, after all the grief Clinton got, how STUPID is Ivanka for doing something, while not exactly the same, similar? One again, a hot chick illustrating the "sliding scale."

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    How many were deleted?
    How many were marked classified?

As long as she didn't intend to I don't see what the problem is.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How many were deleted?
    How many were marked classified?

As long as she didn't intend to I don't see what the problem is.

If she sent no classified info then this is another leg of the Russia Russia Russia witch hunt.

How much truly limited and classified info does she have access to. If there is a problem she is going to be grilled. But Billary still gets a walk.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I highly doubt anything was classified. However, it is a violation of the rules to to conduct email business in a way that skirts federal record retention laws.

It's not Hillary level wrong, but still, rules are rules and WH "advisors" need to follow them - no matter what their official position is or how much they get paid.

I expect nothing will happen, except a lot of playground banter. ...something, something, speck .... something, something, log...

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I want to know what this is supposed to distract us from.

I'm kinda thinking it is one of these:
    - CIA leaks about Saudi Crown Prince responsibility for ordering hit being denied by POTUS (there's about 3 issues wrapped into that one);
    - Significant White House personnel departures and in-fighting;
    - Tariffs driving up cost of construction which could put a long-term drain on our economy;
    - Something else.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

- CIA leaks about Saudi Crown Prince responsibility for ordering hit being denied by POTUS (there's about 3 issues wrapped into that one);
    - Tariffs driving up cost of construction which could put a long-term drain on our economy;
    - Something else.
    So you're saying George Soros is behind it?

;)

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence

- Something else.

Probably the Saudi drama. This Ivanka thing will get absolutely eaten up by media and Trump critics when the real criticism should be pointed towards the Saudi prince situation. Seems like a win for liberal media, win for Trump taking criticism on something way less important than the Saudi situation

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I highly doubt anything was classified. However, it is a violation of the rules to to conduct email business in a way that skirts federal record retention laws.

It's not Hillary level wrong, but still, rules are rules and WH "advisors" need to follow them - no matter what their official position is or how much they get paid.

I expect nothing will happen, except a lot of playground banter. ...something, something, speck .... something, something, log...

I thought that was 'mote' and 'beam'?

Hi, jetta

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

- Something else.

How about blatant, illegal attempt to thwart the will of the people in Florida elections by Democratic apparatchiks

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If she is transmitting classified information lock her up. Do the same to Hillary.

I am totally consistent on this issue.

She should have ALL of her private E mails examined and made to use govt. channels in the future.

If nothing is found, no foul.

Top Bottom