Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    Adam Schiff/Nancy Pelosi/TDS crowd talking points?
    Yeah like Rudy Guiliani, the president's lawyer, trying to get dirt from the Ukrainians, getting paid $500K from two foreign- born "Americans" who were undermining the Ukrainian ambassador? Those type of TDS talking points?
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Actually, you're not. The WH released a telephone transcript, confirming the the anon whistleblower's allegations. It's you that choose to not see how the allegations are supported by the transcript.
    Seems like you're the only one that thinks the transcript confirms the whistleblower complaint. I don't think even the dems believe it confirms anything because if it had they'd be moving forward with a vote on impeachment instead of trying to come up with more anonymous whistleblowers.

User Info Menu

Seems like I remember dems questioning Russians about so called “Russian interference”.

I guess nothing stuck with that, so it’s time to create a new issue.

Weve had people give a terrorist state billions, sell our uranium, and question foreign governments... no problem.

Trump did it? Impeach!!
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by d.kaufman View Post
    Seems like you're the only one that thinks the transcript confirms the whistleblower complaint. I don't think even the dems believe it confirms anything because if it had they'd be moving forward with a vote on impeachment instead of trying to come up with more anonymous whistleblowers.
    This is obviously false, though I suspect you know you're being extremely hyperbolic.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hatin Since 87 View Post
    Seems like I remember dems questioning Russians about so called “Russian interference”.

I guess nothing stuck with that, so it’s time to create a new issue.

Weve had people give a terrorist state billions, sell our uranium, and question foreign governments... no problem.

Trump did it? Impeach!!
    Let's say this went down in the way you think it went down. Is there anything illegal about the issues you raised, or do you simply think the actions improper; and would've like to have seen action taken?

User Info Menu

Let's say this went down in the way you think it went down. Is there anything illegal about the issues you raised, or do you simply think the actions improper; and would've like to have seen action taken?
    Well, arguments can be made that giving a terrorist state that chants death to America billions of dollars could fall under treason. The same with selling our uranium without any form of approval from Congress.

But, what I’d really like to know, is if you were ok with all of that, how can you possibly be for impeachment of trump? Is questioning a foreign government bad, or is it only bad when a person you dislike is doing it?
    I find you offensive for finding me offensive.

Often imitated, Never duplicated.

Expert

User Info Menu

Yeah like Rudy Guiliani, the president's lawyer, trying to get dirt from the Ukrainians, getting paid $500K from two foreign- born "Americans" who were undermining the Ukrainian ambassador? Those type of TDS talking points?
    Isn't it refreshing that instead of using the government you and I pay for to dig up dirt on political opponents, like say the previous administration, Trump pays his own attorney to do the job.

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Raskolnikov View Post
    I guess that's where you and I differ. I think it is absolutely fine, and quite necessary, to criticize the President. What separates Americans from less-liberty minded places (like China) is that we don't have to bow down to our "leaders."

Point taken. I happen to like Kavanaugh, so I'd also disagree with Napolitano on that one. I actually liked him because I don't think he's partisan. He's a lot like Ron Paul, he's a libertarian (with a small "L"); he's going to advance his philosophy regardless of political party. Like you said, it's fine if he defends or criticizes. Napolitano is only human, so like anyone else, he will err. But, I don't think anyone could ever doubt his ardent support of the Second Amendment. If he disappears from Fox, that's one less positive voice we have.
    Kavanaugh seems much more of a big government type than a libertarian.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hatin Since 87 View Post
    Well, arguments can be made that giving a terrorist state that chants death to America billions of dollars could fall under treason. The same with selling our uranium without any form of approval from Congress.

But, what I’d really like to know, is if you were ok with all of that, how can you possibly be for impeachment of trump? Is questioning a foreign government bad, or is it only bad when a person you dislike is doing it?
    So you hold that both the instances you listed as treason, the president acted illegally, as he was not granted those powers to do what you allege? And don't get ahead of yourself, I never said I was ok with either of those situations.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    Isn't it refreshing that instead of using the government you and I pay for to dig up dirt on political opponents, like say the previous administration, Trump pays his own attorney to do the job.
    Not so fast. Guiliani was unpaid. So think about that for a second. Do you think that Guiliani was working for Trump, to further the interests of the United States', or his own (Guiliani's)?

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast