• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Saw this article about "intersectionality" on PJ Media's website: https://pjmedia.com/trending/whats-your-intersectionality-score-take-the-quiz-and-find-out/

They link to the quiz: https://intersectionalityscore.com

This site defines intersectionality thusly:

"You may have heard of intersectionality - "the theory that the overlap of various social identities, such as race, gender, and sexuality, contributes to the systemic oppression and discrimination experienced by an individual" - but don't know how to compare your level of oppression with others. Now, you can!

Simply adjust the sliders below according to your identity factors to see your intersectionality score. You can use it when you're interacting with others to know who's more marginalized."

Let see who is privileged and who is downtrodden on this board...

I am throwing down my "5", allegedly meaning I am "more privileged than 96% of others".

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Wow, identity politics at its finest. Finding more ways to place more tribal tags on people is not helpful. It's divisive.

On a lighter note, INGO could have several intersectional sliders.....Carries a Glock vs. Carries a 1911. Open vs. Concealed carry. Walnut and blue steel vs. Tacticool black. Bacon vs. ???? No, it's just Bacon! :)

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Wow, identity politics at its finest. Finding more ways to place more tribal tags on people is not helpful. It's divisive.

On a lighter note, INGO could have several intersectional sliders.....Carries a Glock vs. Carries a 1911. Open vs. Concealed carry. Walnut and blue steel vs. Tacticool black. Bacon vs. ???? No, it's just Bacon! :)

That is a kick ass idea!

Maybe I will take that one on as a week-between-Christmas-and-New-Year's project!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

I like it!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Who the **** came up with this ****? I couldn't help but notice no one actually claimed to be the developer of this ****.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Scariest line of the quiz:

In politics, we could use these scores to compensate for previous social injustice by weighing votes in proportional to ones intersectional score. For example, someone with an intersectional score of 60 would get twice as many votes as someone with a score of 30. This would produce a more inclusive outcome and improve overall diversity.

Top Bottom