• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46551471

It seems that not content to put a 100% tariff on Serbian goods Kosovo is now looking at forming their own military rather than relying on NATO. Serbia has responded by courting support from Russia and China., and floating the idea of a military response.
    I can't imagine why they'd prefer to be dependent on NATO. It's not as if the serbs are unarmed and dependent on the russians for their defense. Anyone forgotten srebrenica?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I can't believe the Balkans could be a source of instability and conflict.

giphy.gif

:)

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-46551471

It seems that not content to put a 100% tariff on Serbian goods Kosovo is now looking at forming their own military rather than relying on NATO. Serbia has responded by courting support from Russia and China., and floating the idea of a military response.

God forbid individuals in a nation should be left to Liberty and its consequences.... we must intervene for the sake of democracy!

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I know before I say anything that someone here was a tourist in the area and think they are great people.

I firmly believe that it’s none of our or anyone’s business let them fight it out. This area of the gives me the creeps you can feel the hatred in the air. They all appear to be pasty white Europeans to me but the racism is unreal the division goes back hundreds of years. The emotional hatred is generational I don’t think as a American I have the ability to comprehend the feelings of pure hatred for other humans the people in the area have.

BTW
    The Canadians fought a battle in the area and kicked A&$ !
    It was classified G14 at the time I assume that it’s open source by now.

Top Bottom