Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

User Info Menu

Shut her down boys, shut her down.

It's to bad they cannot with hold congressional pay during a government shutdown, but since they won't and since it looks like there will be a shutdown, what else might be done to get the 5 billion dollars to build the wall.

I here where some guy started a go fund me page to raise money for the wall and has collected like 3 or 9 million dollars so far.

How about if the American people donated to fund the wall and deducted it from their taxes to show Congress that we want the wall.

Discussion is now open.
    If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. (Rom12:18)

User Info Menu

I think there should be a rule that, when the government shuts down, all of the water, sewer, gas, and electric utilities should also be shut down, everywhere.
    No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up.

User Info Menu

87% of the US spending budget is on autopay anyway. So we are only talking about shutting down 13% of the government. I say SHUT IT DOWN until the wall is paid for!!!!!!!!!
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger......except Bears......Bears will KILL you

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flightsimmer View Post
    It's to bad they cannot with hold congressional pay during a government shutdown, but since they won't and since it looks like there will be a shutdown, what else might be done to get the 5 billion dollars to build the wall.

I here where some guy started a go fund me page to raise money for the wall and has collected like 3 or 9 million dollars so far.

How about if the American people donated to fund the wall and deducted it from their taxes to show Congress that we want the wall.

Discussion is now open.
    https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

itís over 12 million now.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GlockRock View Post
    https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall

itís over 12 million now.
    Crazy to think how little 12 million buys today (in .gov dollars) Where I come from, 12 million would buy a whole lot of wall. What am I missing?

User Info Menu

How about a big F no. I'm not paying a penny towards a ridiculous wall.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ajeandy View Post
    How about a big F no. I'm not paying a penny towards a ridiculous wall.
    That's the beauty of it, it would show how many people are for the wall and override congress.

User Info Menu

Discussion is now open.
    Make Mexico pay for it. I mean that's what the original premise was, wasn't it?
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Yes, and it will the way Trump sees it, but it depends on trade across the border to get it done.
    But with the border shut down trade has slowed.

User Info Menu

Yes, and it will the way Trump sees it, but it depends on trade across the border to get it done.
    But with the border shut down trade has slowed.
    Serious question. Do you think the erection of this wall will have noticeable effect on preventing illegal immigration? ...at least enough to justify it's cost? I do not. We're not building a wall like the one in Israel. We are building a simple, easily defeated, wall.
    The way to curb illegal immigration, is to deter people wanting to come here. That starts with the reason people want to come here, employment. Go after the employers, not the potential employees. Setup a task force with the purpose of finding and prosecuting those that knowingly hire illegals. Smack them on the wrist the first time, and them hammer them if they have a second instance.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast