Incoming Gov. Newsom has big plans for Cali.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    https://start.att.net/news/read/cat...sweeping_new_california_healthcare_p-rfoxnews

Have at it Cali Democrats. This is the kind of stuff you voted for. You now have a super majority in the state legislature and control of all statewide offices to destroy what's left.

Hasta la vista baby.

[FONT=&amp]Shortly after he took office on Monday, California's Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom unearthed an unprecedented new health care agenda for his state, aimed at offering dramatically more benefits to illegal immigrants and protecting the embattled Affordable Care Act[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The sweeping proposal appeared destined to push California -- already one of the nation's most liberal states -- even further to the left, as progressive Democrats there won a veto-proof supermajority in the state legislature in November and control all statewide offices.[/FONT]

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    I don't much care what they do to their own state.

I do care when they flee to a red state to escape the self-inflicted pain and promptly vote for imposing the same policies on the citizens who already live there and who don't want that kind of nonsense in their own state.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Seen this earlier. Also said he offers Sanctuary to all illegals.
    Worst part is this line of thinking is spreading. Its a disease, that if isnt fixed soon, will lead to the destruction of America as we know it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I do care when they flee to a red state to escape the self-inflicted pain and promptly vote for imposing the same policies on the citizens who already live there and who don't want that kind of nonsense in their own state.
    When the parasite spreads to red states it turns them a nasty shade of purple then comes the code blue before it dies.

On to the next host.....

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    When it totally becomes a ****hole (if it hasn't already), do we have to take it's refugees?

Thirty years ago when I was spending quite a bit of time out west, the closer you got to Texas the more people
    didn't like Texans (familiarity breeds contempt?)

Now Commiefornia occupies a similar place in the western psyche and Texas is admired. I think it has something to do with tendencies to proselytize

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    California has been here before with Upton Sinclair and EPIC. In the end it was just empty promises in california.

The trick is to do the progressive two step and cash in on the economic opportunities for yourself and your friends.

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana

Amen, very well said! I think they are doing this to Arizona and Nevada now based on some of these crazy election results (Californians fleeing their failed state to spread their f-ed policies).

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    If you've never listened to the Adam Carolla interview of Gavin Newsom and you want to see how disingenuous and vapid this guy is, it's worth it.

[video=youtube;42wbI7LxRns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42wbI7LxRns[/video]

[video=youtube;ZbAsD0lEpuA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbAsD0lEpuA[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    California has been here before with Upton Sinclair and EPIC. In the end it was just empty promises in california.

The trick is to do the progressive two step and cash in on the economic opportunities for yourself and your friends.

I never thought I would see an Upton Sinclair reference, and not citing his most famous work, on INGO. Impressive.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If you've never listened to the Adam Carolla interview of Gavin Newsom and you want to see how disingenuous and vapid this guy is, it's worth it.

[video=youtube;42wbI7LxRns]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42wbI7LxRns[/video]

[video=youtube;ZbAsD0lEpuA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbAsD0lEpuA[/video]
    He certainly is a piece of work. The speech he gave after he was sworn is as governor was nothing but liberal pie in the sky cliches it was sickening.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Not to thread jack my own thread but I’ll be curious to see what happens in Illinois now that the Democrats are firmly in control of everything.

No more excuses.

Top Bottom