• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    [video=youtube;z2rIgsPlJd0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2rIgsPlJd0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I think they are missing their target demographic.

Get woke, go broke.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've been wanting to move away from their overly high priced razors anyway and that just pushed me over the edge. Time to look into Dollar Shave Club or something similar.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I'm sure it will be supported by all the usual suspects, just not the general public:

ucs0FMn.jpg

Dimik

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 15, 2018
    Mishawaka
    Disgusting. Oh well, I've been using a safety razor for a decade now. 9 cents a blade, closer shave than any multi-blade-space-shaver from Gillette, and blades stay sharper for longer. Though my razor is a 1948 Gillette hahaha.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Wow! Now we need to ask ourselves how any of us turned out socially acceptable. Wait a minute, we own guns, that means none of us are socially acceptable.

They need to actually look at what they are pushing rather than scanning for a social buzz.

It would seem by their presentation there is only "a" man out of the masses who is accountable and the rest of us are either lazy, derelict and/or ignorant.

The last thing we need is more "us v them" being dumped into the current environment. So what is the motto for this film supposed to be? "Men: guilty until proven innocent"?

It would now appear that every aspect of our lives are to be demoted to the lowest common denominator for stereotyping and we are to go through life on our bellies begging for forgiveness.

"Land of the free and home of the brave" is not only no longer true but apparently something all men, and those who came before us, need to apologize for.

When the world demands for all men to sit around drinking pregnant mare urine, knitting rainbow sweaters and turning our weapons into wind chimes...

Don't get me wrong, I am not advocating doing the negative things portrayed in the film. I am saying I am tired of being told that the freedoms I fought for, like so many here, should no longer apply to me because the ones who freely received those same freedoms decides to "vote me off the island" because I possess the very attributes they required of me to defend THEIR freedom.

If they do not possess the mental ability to tell "good" from "bad" then just leave it alone or trust someone who can. Don't try to tell me that because I shave I am somehow ruining your utopia...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I stand with Gillette, all of those boys definitely needed to be drugged with some heavy duty psychoactive drugs to break them of this cycle of rambunctiousness.

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Guessing if this classic was posted today we would see similar disapproval from the snowflake AOC generation because it features kids saying not to drugs to advertise roller skating:

[video=youtube_share;t0LSkX46dS4]https://youtu.be/t0LSkX46dS4[/video]

I'm sure it will be supported by all the usual suspects, just not the general public:

ucs0FMn.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    This video assumes that right up to 2019, all men were horrible. They need to be led into the light by SJWs and activists.

I've got news for them, out here in flyover country, the rank and file men have been doing just fine for a long time. These Madison Ave. types see how they treat women and assume all men do.

Oh, and there's this:

[video=youtube;U-kxdyJs6y8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-kxdyJs6y8&t=145s[/video]

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm attempting to help my grandson grow up to be a gentleman warrior. Tired of the "Toxic" crap. I use a trimmer on my beard so screw Gillette anyway:fogey:

Bob

Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    I've been wanting to move away from their overly high priced razors anyway and that just pushed me over the edge. Time to look into Dollar Shave Club or something similar.

I used Dollar shave club for awhile. I liked them but I have a beard and only trim my face so I ended up with probably 50-60 blades stock piled so I cancelled and have been slowly working through those.

Top Bottom