• ...and so much more!
  • CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    Stable genius.
    I hope everyone can see what he is doing.
    He has played them like a fiddle.
    The stage is set.
    They are backed into a corner.
    They have 2 options.
    1. Reject the proposal and turn every DACA recipient, their families and friends against them. [Who do DACA recipients usually support?]
    2. Accept the proposal and lose support of the globalist that have been funding you.
    Either way, he is forcing them to show the american people thier true colors.
    It isn't about helping people for them.
    It's about power and they are losing it by the minute.
    The american people are about to realize that they have been political bargaining chips.
    It's a lose/lose situation.
    I found it humorous that they refused to negotiate before the proposal was even offered.
    Once the RBG news breaks, it's game over.
    The best part is that he is forcing this to play out in the media which will expose the mockingbird as well.
    I predict he wins 92-94% of the popular vote in 2020.
    He is going to cause them so much political pain that the D Party will implode.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Stable genius.
    I hope everyone can see what he is doing.
    He has played them like a fiddle.
    The stage is set.
    They are backed into a corner.
    They have 2 options.
    1. Reject the proposal and turn every DACA recipient, their families and friends against them. [Who do DACA recipients usually support?]
    2. Accept the proposal and lose support of the globalist that have been funding you.
    Either way, he is forcing them to show the american people thier true colors.
    It isn't about helping people for them.
    It's about power and they are losing it by the minute.
    The american people are about to realize that they have been political bargaining chips.
    It's a lose/lose situation.
    I found it humorous that they refused to negotiate before the proposal was even offered.
    Once the RBG news breaks, it's game over.
    The best part is that he is forcing this to play out in the media which will expose the mockingbird as well.
    I predict he wins 92-94% of the popular vote in 2020.
    He is going to cause them so much political pain that the D Party will implode.
    You are giving him way too much credit. 90's popular vote?

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    You are giving him way too much credit. 90's popular vote?

He is exposing their lies.
    He is going to turn every American against them by simply showing the truth.
    Optics.
    I am saying I wager that he win more than 92% of the popular vote.
    This move alone will be the nail in the coffin with Latino voters.
    He is forcing them to publicly reject amnesty for millions and making them look foolish in the process.
    Political theater at its finest.
    Art of the deal.
    To. Much. Winning.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I doubt it will be in the 90's, heck even the 70%. Simply because there are lots of people that will NEVER support him regardless of what he does. The hate and TDS runs deep in many.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    I doubt it will be in the 90's, heck even the 70%. Simply because there are lots of people that will NEVER support him regardless of what he does. The hate and TDS runs deep in many.

You don't understand the power of the hive mind.
    Could you ever imagine a world where a man would stand up and protest against his own?
    A world where men have become so feminized that they relinquish all their power and project thier "shame" on the rest of society?
    The program runs deep.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    You don't understand the power of the hive mind.
    Could you ever imagine a world where a man would stand up and protest against his own?
    A world where men have become so feminized that they relinquish all their power and project thier "shame" on the rest of society?
    The program runs deep.

csU34vr.gif

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    There is no way on God's Green Earth Trump wins the popular vote with over 51%.

The greatest singular popular vote win in history was Lyndon Johnson in 1964 with a whopping 61.05%. When Reagan did an almost clean sweep against Carter he only won 50.75% of the popular vote, but that gave him 90.89% of the electoral college.

It would be awesome to see someone come forward where 90% of the American people supported them, but it will never happen. Ignoring the modern philosophical divides people of good nature and reasonable temperament will disagree on issues across the board. The edges of the bell curve will almost always vote as a block, but there are enough others on both sides to negate any chance of an overwhelming agreement.

Regards,

Doug

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley

The greatest singular popular vote win in history was Lyndon Johnson in 1964 with a whopping 61.05%. When Reagan did an almost clean sweep against Carter he only won 50.75% of the popular vote, but that gave him 90.89% of the electoral college.

It would be awesome to see someone come forward where 90% of the American people supported them, but it will never happen. Ignoring the modern philosophical divides people of good nature and reasonable temperament will disagree on issues across the board. The edges of the bell curve will almost always vote as a block, but there are enough others on both sides to negate any chance of an overwhelming agreement.

Regards,

Doug

Im not asking anyone to agree with me.
    I'm starting that this is what I see happening.
    The game I see being played has already been won.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

MSM has been handing out the hat Trump Koolaid in copious amounts 24/7 for a while now. Far more have succumbed to it than many realize.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    He is exposing their lies.
    He is going to turn every American against them by simply showing the truth.
    Optics.
    I am saying I wager that he win more than 92% of the popular vote.
    This move alone will be the nail in the coffin with Latino voters.
    He is forcing them to publicly reject amnesty for millions and making them look foolish in the process.
    Political theater at its finest.
    Art of the deal.
    To. Much. Winning.

I'll take that bet all day long.

The way things are today you couldn't even get 92% of people to agree that ice cream is delicious, let alone vote for Donald Trump.

You're honestly delusional if you believe this.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    He seemed to be reserved, in control, and presidential. He made a lot of sense. (something he needs to do more often) Hell I'm betting even the DACA kids are dying for the dems to make the deal so they can get 3 years of peace and quiet... but they won't. Too much hate Trump cool-aid out there. It's an epidemic. It's gone airborne, and there is almost no incubation period. It spread so quickly, is almost always fatal, and I don't know of any cure but the truth, and you can't force the patent to understand that with a feeding tube the same way they do the lies in the media.

To be honest, I'm more concerned with some of these anti-gun measures popping up all over the place. Federally, and states all over are coming up with some stupid crap. Red flag this... assault weapon that... here a bump stock, there a high capacity mag, everywhere a gunshow loop hole...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Regards,

Doug

Agreed. If someone comes into politics who can garner 90% of the vote, we should worry most about what kind of mark he will wish to place on our forehead or right hand

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The Democrats have their judges to back them up. They've already extended DACA protections through the courts. They want the whole enchilada now. A path to citizenship without giving in to a border barrier for protections they already have.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    The Democrats have their judges to back them up. They've already extended DACA protections through the courts. They want the whole enchilada now. A path to citizenship without giving in to a border barrier for protections they already have.

Yes. The DACA dreamers aren't going anywhere. Democrats know the courts will protect them for now. They do not want a bipartisan DACA deal where credit has to be shared with Republicans. Next time the Democrats control all 3 missile keys, they will pass legislation, give up nothing in the process, and claim all the credit. The Dreamers will just have to live under court protection for a while longer.

As for showing the people the truth about the zero-borders democrats, Trump may indeed be doing that. But the globalists could steal America blind, and most people will care more about the Super Bowl. People realize now that Democrats don't care about borders. But it's not in their top 5 issues to worry about. We will have to get closer to where Europe is, for people to begin paying attention.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    But the globalists could steal America blind, and most people will care more about the Super Bowl. People realize now that Democrats don't care about borders. But it's not in their top 5 issues to worry about. We will have to get closer to where Europe is, for people to begin paying attention.

I agree.
    Nothing changes until We, the people, take an interest.
    Unfortunately, Americans have forgotten this.
    The question then becomes; What would it take for people to wake up and pay attention?
    My guess is that something would need to happen that would have a direct impact on our personal lives.
    Wonder how much longer it's going to take before TSA employees just stop showing up all together?

Top Bottom