Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 456 of 594 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 466 506 556 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 5935

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    I don't read every post. Must have missed that. My view is the same for Melania as Jill. They are non-combatants and should be left alone.

Shame on those that do not.
    I believe this, I have never seen Alpo say anything bad about Melania - everybody here sure - but not her.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    Yet when someone asks you a valid question you state that you answered it month ago and tell the member to look it up.

How, pray tell do you look something up from months ago that you are not familiar with.
    You want to follow the topic or is this just gonna be your continuing criticism of someone you don't like. I preferred it when you were blue falcon. Easier to remember what that nickname meant and attach it to the responses.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ditcherman View Post
    Wait what?
    The thread is about the democrat race. I don't necessarily follow all the side banter. Too many people here use threads for their own angst.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

The thread is about the democrat race. I don't necessarily follow all the side banter. Too many people here use threads for their own angst.
    I don't think "democrat" is a race. I think it's more of a creed.

User Info Menu

Well, we/they aren't "democratic" either.

User Info Menu

I don't read every post. Must have missed that. My view is the same for Melania as Jill. They are non-combatants and should be left alone.

Shame on those that do not.
    Well, not only that, but I don’t think people should be expected to disavow or criticize every instance just because they criticize one instance. As long as we’re consistent, and aren’t condoning something just because it came from “our” side, whichever side that is, while criticizing the other for the same thing.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Well, not only that, but I don’t think people should be expected to disavow or criticize every instance just because they criticize one instance. As long as we’re consistent, and aren’t condoning something just because it came from “our” side, whichever side that is, while criticizing the other for the same thing.
    Are you kidding? There is sooo much of that going on. I don't mean just this thread but in here in general. Shirley you remember squid go pro when people were jumping up and down falsely accusing Trump while saying nothing about biden bragging about himself actually doing it.
    If it wasn't for being two-faced, double-standards and hypocrisy what would the dumocraps talk about?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post
    I’m betting Amy’s not the only one of the recent drop outs that threw their support to Biden to get promises for dropping out when they did.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/07/a...joined-ticket/
    Sounds like a quid pro quo to me.
    INGO - too small for a republic, too large for an insane asylum.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rob63 View Post
    Sounds like a quid pro quo to me.
    INGOer #18,319

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GodFearinGunTotin View Post
    I’m betting Amy’s not the only one of the recent drop outs that threw their support to Biden to get promises for dropping out when they did.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/07/a...joined-ticket/
    Pete may be like

Did Joe overbook?

I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.