Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 507 of 594 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 517 557 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 5935

User Info Menu

Sorta what happens when you have a **** on Biden rugby scrum.

And IngoMike ruined the real democrat thread. So, there's that......
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Oh, come on. We haven't even gotten to the "Obiden feels the Bern" debate yet. This thread has to last at least through that blockbuster.
    Might as well, it doesn't appear the stock market thread is gonna have much levity for awhile.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

User Info Menu

This thread, or a subsequent one, needs to stay open at least through the convention.

Or would a brokered convention deserve its own thread?
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    Yes. There was more than one. Two that come to mind are the one "possible" insult to/mocking of a reporter and the other related to Paralympic attendees meeting the president at the White House.

But, maybe we can just boil all this down to Trump's hot mic comment last night:

"Ahhh ****!"

Us old guys have worn out verbal filters.
    Okay, to be fair, I did some googling to try to find out what happened. I had not heard anything about the President "mocking" the Paralympic attendees. I read the entire transcript of the ceremony. I watched the video of the "offensive" part. It seems it boiled down to this:

"And I watched — it's a little tough to watch too much, but I watched as much as I could."

So the interpretation of this was not the obvious, that the POTUS might not have the schedule bandwidth to watch the entire event. Oh no. It must be the most uncharitable interpretation, that is difficulty was because they're all so disabled and stuff. Must be that. C'mon man. Is that all?

Something the political divide has taught me in the Trump era, people aren't at all interested in accurate attribution of reality. Probably a lot of the **** that Obama outraged me over was not all that big a deal. Because all you people getting outraged over even the mildest Trump stuff is pretty over the top.
    I have spoken.
    If you’re woke you dig it.

User Info Menu

To be fair......

Your interpretation might make sense if: 1) Trump slept at all, or 2) Trump didn't have a TV on almost 24 hrs per day.

User Info Menu

Sorta what happens when you have a **** on Biden rugby scrum.

And IngoMike ruined the real democrat thread. So, there's that......
    Huh? Was that the thread where only Democrats could participate? All 3 of you?
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

Might as well, it doesn't appear the stock market thread is gonna have much levity for awhile.
    Wait. There's a stock market thread? Oh, that's not gonna go well.
    I have spoken.

User Info Menu

Wait.

That's at least 2 more than I thought there were.
    Resident Warning Shot Statist.

User Info Menu

Yup. Except mikey decided to **** all over the thread immediately, got a warning from CM and pretty much ruined the thread. He wouldn't edit his pics, even when I asked him pretty please in a pm.

So, there ya go.

To be fair....

User Info Menu

Thumbs up All 3 of you?

I loved that statement..That's about how many Democrats that we have in Hancock County...Bill.

"It's more important to have a gun in your hand than a cop on the phone".

NRA Life Member since 1976+Outdoor Sportsman