Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 545 of 594 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 555 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 5935

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpo View Post
    You know the old joke:

Drive her 2 miles from the house and drop her off. If she comes back in the front door, don't ---- her.

His new campaign manager must be real smart.

Don't say anything. Let Trump talk.
    Rock solid plan. That democratic strategy has been kicking ass for three plus years now.

User Info Menu

You know the old joke:

Drive her 2 miles from the house and drop her off. If she comes back in the front door, don't ---- her.

His new campaign manager must be real smart.

Don't say anything. Let Trump talk.

The problem is, if he thinks he's a better leader, he should be attempting to step up and set the tone.
    If he's a less effective leader, then he needs to keep his mouth shut.
    Never forget, democrats held American lives hostage, 3 times, in March, 2020.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tombs View Post
    The problem is, if he thinks he's a better leader, he should be attempting to step up and set the tone.
    If he's a less effective leader, then he needs to keep his mouth shut.
    It's always easier to be a back-bencher than to be the PM, and likelier by far they remain a back-bencher if all they have to offer is criticism and dementia
    Who knew liberty would contain so many stems and seeds

User Info Menu

Trump is the president and it is up to him to rise to the occasion. If he does something that truly is not in the interests of US citizens, then he should be called on it. Until that point, I think we need to stand aside and let him attempt to do what presidents do.
    I all too often ran out of talent well before the exit of the turn. (© Señor Mouse)

Master

User Info Menu

Trump is the president and it is up to him to rise to the occasion. If he does something that truly is not in the interests of US citizens, then he should be called on it. Until that point, I think we need to stand aside and let him attempt to do what presidents do.
    I want to rep you again but cannot. This post shows the guy you are, we all know you don't like the guy, but that is a quote of a man of principle.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ingomike View Post
    I want to rep you again but cannot. This post shows the guy you are, we all know you don't like the guy, but that is a quote of a man of principle.
    When NBC switched over to their network programming (from local news) this morning, I had to change the channel. Instead of news that might be helpful, it went straight into Trump-bashing and the criticism of every thing he's done and is trying to do, and is being advised to do. I mean they've always done that when it comes to anything involving him, but they've ratcheted it up into high gear. Now is not the time for that. I think he is doing the best he can under the circumstances, and these are circumstances that no president has had to face for nearly 100 years.

KLB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Midnight View Post
    Rock solid plan. That democratic strategy has been kicking ass for three plus years now.
    It is where he is concerned. All he can do right now is say stupid stuff that might hurt him. Something he has shown a knack for doing.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Did you ever think you would see the day where a presidential candidate was not allowed to talk in public by his betters because he said too much stupid ****?

User Info Menu

#whereisjoe?
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

Master

User Info Menu

So none other than the inimitable Medal Of Freedom winner Rush Limbaugh has an excellent perspective on this primary and the insistence on Biden.

The dem establishment knows they are losing to Trump.

The dem establishment saw what happened to the Republican Party after Trump won. The republican establishment was out.

They do not want Bernie because they will be out.

So even though they know Biden will lose they keep on.

Follow the money folks...