• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Long story short, leftists or just the dumb social media attempts to destroy people for doing nothing.

It is about the hat, not the people actually involved or what they actually did. The whole thing is about making sure everyone knows you can't support Trump unless you are racist.

Since Yahoo "News" has been plastered with this "story" + picture for days, I would say it goes beyond social media.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It is about the hat, not the people actually involved or what they actually did. The whole thing is about making sure everyone knows you can't support Trump unless you are racist.

Since Yahoo "News" has been plastered with this "story" + picture for days, I would say it goes beyond social media.

:Fact Check:

tenor.gif

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    TL/DR: Bunch of Catholic school kids with MAGA hats in Washington DC are confronted by a radical militant black group and a radical Native American activist who approaches one kid and continuously bangs his "war drum." Kid in MAGA hat smirks at him. Blows up on social media and the news, leftists doxxing and calling for the kids' lives to be ruined. Angry tweets from the usual celebrity suspects. Democrat congressman calls for the banning of MAGA hats and blames Trump. Longer video shows that it was actually the MAGA kids who were approached and harassed by these leftist scumbags. Much backpedaling ensues, along with the usual double-down from the more virulent TDS sufferers.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    BREAKING NEWS!

THIS JUST IN!

I still don't care...
    Don't care how the far/fringe right or left blows things up.

Being in the middle means I don't have to melt down over any/every meme or bumper sticker that passes in my field of vision.
    I have better things to do anyway, I simply don't have the down time to waste...

I don't always have time to waste, but when I do, it's to point out the 'Stupid' in the world.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Don't care so much, he had to share.

[edit]

Don't care SO MUCH that he edited the original post to go into further detail about how much he doesn't care.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Matt Walsh's take:

4 Lessons We Can Learn From The Despicable Smear Campaign Against The Covington Catholic Students

1) Your social media hot take can wait for a day or two.
    2) White teenaged boys are not evil.
    3) The media is the enemy of the people.
    4) Someone is going to get killed.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/4241...cRrQJPTLXmxVQquJfF28NdUh-UnyEDAucdKvnSniSUR60

...and more details

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42416/heres-what-you-need-know-about-confrontation-emily-zanotti

Last edited:

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Yep, its all about the hat and the media seems determined to protect Mr. Phillips despite new video that contradicts his version. Even though major networks have backed off the kids as harassers version of the story, they now portray Phillips as the hero that inserted himself into harms way between the teens and the black protesters to provide a buffer against violence.
    Video is clear that Phillips picked that poor kid out and went directly up to a foot from his face and beat the drum in his ear.
    The version where the teens aren't moving towards or surrounding anyone isn't going to be told on any network news.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I also find it odd that the 3rd group, the outwardly racist group shouting at the kids isnt even mentioned in most accounts. The long video shows its clear there are 3 groups in play, with the black [STRIKE]muslim[/STRIKE] Hebrew Israelites group shouting despicable racist insults at the students.

Oh, wait, Only these kids could be racist, as only white folk are racist. That's why. Disregard.

So even when the "truth" comes out, its still not truthful.

Last edited:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    When I was in law school, I had the privilege of working on the case that would ultimately appear before the Supreme Court as Schuette v. Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, 572 U.S. 291 (2014) . At that point we were before the Michigan Court of Appeals petitioning (successfully) for a writ of mandamus to force the board of canvassers to follow the law and place the initiative on the ballot.

The primary opposition was a Trotsky-lite group which is still around called "By Any Means Necessary". Fifteen years or so later, I have a hard time distinguishing how much of the media behaves from how that group was behaving then.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom