• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    On a serious note, why? Sure I think he's the most incompetent president ever to hold the office, but concerning this situation, he went as far as he could. He made an good effort to deliver on a promise, but it got to the point that his attempt wasn't going to play out the way he wanted. Sometimes it's good to know when to jump off a sinking ship.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The bottom line is there will be no wall without the Democrats getting on board and that just ain’t gonna happen while they control the purse strings in the House.

Trump won’t get anywhere with the national emergency thing so it’s pretty much dead in the water.

Reality sucks sometimes.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    On a serious note, why? Sure I think he's the most incompetent president ever to hold the office, but concerning this situation, he went as far as he could. He made an good effort to deliver on a promise, but it got to the point that his attempt wasn't going to play out the way he wanted. Sometimes it's good to know when to jump off a sinking ship.

So you're saying, more incompetent than Oba ...... wait, never mind.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He didnt cave.
    It's honestly a win. Get the workers their backpay and paid for 3 weeks. He did this for the employees make no mistakes about it. These evil Democrats do not care the least bit about anyone or this country. ****em
    Now he can be full steam ahead to either get a deal or declare an emergency. This isn't over.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    He didnt cave.
    It's honestly a win. Get the workers their backpay and paid for 3 weeks. He did this for the employees make no mistakes about it. These evil Democrats do not care the least bit about anyone or this country. ****em
    Now he can be full steam ahead to either get a deal or declare an emergency. This isn't over.

Called it.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

Most incompetent? Your really do believe everything you see on CNN dont you? In my book your boy stuttering Bathhouse Barry gets that award, but we are all entitled to our opinions.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm not calling it 4d chess. At all. Its a temporary cease fire. Effectively used in war all the time.

I can easily predict making fun of the other side. No skill there. The liberals will throw themselves in front of cars making animal sounds and cry. Then mom soros, or bloomburg bails them out of jail and makes soy snacks. See easy. You will always see what you want to see no matter what side you are on.

The people against trump have blinders on and are full retard against him, country be damned. And the people strongly for him are with him no matter how he handles anything but see it as country first. I believe our cause is just. Better than the anarchist/anti-christ left.
    I'm with him. What's the alternative anyways? 1861 2.0 imo, so let's give this a try first.

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Did someone really say Trump being the most incompetent...? My son has no health insurance and Obama said fine him every year.....Well Trump got rid of that so no more fines....heres a long list for those who think he is the most incompetent....lmao. I would of thought Barry was most incompetent for doing nothing about Benghazi....oh wait....he blamed a muslim movie maker, my bad. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Did someone really say Trump being the most incompetent...? My son has no health insurance and Obama said fine him every year.....Well Trump got rid of that so no more fines....heres a long list for those who think he is the most incompetent....lmao. I would of thought Barry was most incompetent for doing nothing about Benghazi....oh wait....he blamed a muslim movie maker, my bad. https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping
    Also I'd stop paying people to have kids they cant feed on their own.
    What's the consequence in 2019 america if you cant afford to take care of yourself and your kids? Oh the other tax payers will send you a check via the government. And the more kids you have you can get paid even more. Spread your legs for cash. Even better if they're from different fathers.
    We pay people to be failures.
    In the real world once we get back to it, bad decisions have fatal consequences. Yep, bad **** happens and people starve and die. Dont be a dumb **** and bad **** that can be prevented wont happen to you.
    Hell now we will even help keep you alive if you OD so you can try again over and over and over. Hell it's only someone elses money right.

This is the left for you.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Although he is a liberal, Obama wasn't incompetent. Remember, he got his campaign promise of Obamacare.

A competent liberal is a dangerous adversary.

Harry and Nancy delivered obamacare. Obama went along for the ride. Even if you give him credit for it, I don't consider an incompetent, doomed-to-failure monstrous cancer of a program like obamacare, to be the act of anyone associated with competency.

I do agree that a competent liberal is a dangerous animal.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    just cost him my vote

Seriously? This was the thing that pushed you over the line? This isn't even a thing, because shutting down the government hasn't been a successful strategy historically.

I thought that this shutdown in particular was the dumbest game of chicken ever. Out of the federal budget, $5.7 billion is nothing, and the Democrats don't care about spending it. But also a wall is a bad way to control the border (and would be very bad ecologically), and I hope it doesn't happen.

In my opinion, neither side came out looking good.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Seriously? This was the thing that pushed you over the line? This isn't even a thing, because shutting down the government hasn't been a successful strategy historically.

I thought that this shutdown in particular was the dumbest game of chicken ever. Out of the federal budget, $5.7 billion is nothing, and the Democrats don't care about spending it. But also a wall is a bad way to control the border (and would be very bad ecologically), and I hope it doesn't happen.

In my opinion, neither side came out looking good.

I kinda agree, but the democrats ultimately get the W. The D's base is much happier than the R's, and Pelosi has just justified her reinstatement to the position of speaker.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Since Trump “caved in” on the wall requirement, what did the Democrats concede ? I assume the Democrats conceded something because both sides usually gain AND lose some things during a negotiating. So . . . . . . what did the Democrats give up ? I’m just positive the Dems were more than willing to give in on some issues because they like to work with the President and the Republicans because they always have the best interests of the country at heart. (Read as purple where appropriate)

Doug B

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    He didnt cave.

The back-pay thing makes me mad. The people that went to work...unpaid....yes, I agree they should get back-pay. The folks that sat at home and did nothing. No. They should not get back-pay.

If you think about it, back-pay for those who sat at home is the same as using our tax dollars to give "non-essential" people a 35 day paid vacation.

furthermore, if you think about it, we just survived a month without these non-essential people working. I think we could cut those budgets next year by at least 1/12th (8%). That would be a huge savings, and apparently virtually no impact to the county.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Since Trump “caved in” on the wall requirement, what did the Democrats concede ? I assume the Democrats conceded something because both sides usually gain AND lose some things during a negotiating. So . . . . . . what did the Democrats give up ? I’m just positive the Dems were more than willing to give in on some issues because they like to work with the President and the Republicans because they always have the best interests of the country at heart. (Read as purple where appropriate)

$1.3B in already allocated funds for fencing and wall repair, lol.

Top Bottom