• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    The Gun Collective posted this a few hours ago on their Facebook page.

It's no secret that many in the media have been holding the NRA accountable for their actions as of late. There are very powerful people within the NRA who stand to lose a lot by the continued loss of members and revenue.

We have friends all over the world and in many communities which include those who reside and work within the realm of the Dark Web. It has been brought to our attention by a source we deem to be credible within this community that a bounty has been placed by a high level NRA operative against all detractors of the organization. The bounty calls for the deplatforming of the media person(s), the hacking of their bank accounts, mortgages, mail servers, etc. The stated goal is to cause so many personal problems that the person will be focused on that vs. talking about the NRAs activities.

I represent several media people who have been approached with this information. I'm only posting this message so that there is written record that should we be deplatformed, should our accounts be hacked, or should anything else occur that might be destructive to our personal and financial well being, the likely source will be the NRA or an agent acting on their behalf.

We truly hope this information isn't accurate but we must proceed as if it is given the serious nature of the warning.

To this point we have not been victims of any such targeted attacks. If something were to happen after this post is made public, the culprit will be crystal clear.

I will not answer any questions about this statement.

Thank you for the continued support. The fight for our rights will continue and we will not be deterred.

Thoughts?

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I guess MAC, IV8888 and a few others posted the same thing.

To me, any division among gun owners besides G**** vs. 1911 is bad for ALL gun owners. It is exactly what the anti-gunners want.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Someone needs to spend less time in their mother’s basement !

Send out blame to any/all organizations or entities that you disagree with and identify them as unscrupulous and dangerous enemies proactively. That way no matter what happens you’ll be viewed as the victim - even if nothing happens ! Win win situation. Martyr if something does happen, cautious potential victim of nothing does.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Best gun in the world: One that is paid for, functions properly and you are comfortable with...

As far as the the NRA claim, who could either prove or disprove it?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    We should all wear disguises just in case. :runaway:

5rZRbR4.jpg

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    "High-level operative"... sounds sinister to me. I'm out of purple.

cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    How about some tin foil for your tin foil?

Sounds like a line of BS cooked up by an anti-gun group designed to appeal to the gun owners who don’t Like the NRA’s compromises. Something that divides their opposition in other words.

In case this sounds too far fetched, it is an open secret that progressive groups have been sending out postcards appearing to be from conservative groups (but with no actual group affiliation) attacking the conservative credentials of Republican lawmakers in tight races to push people toward third party or withholding their votes. I received several last election.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom