Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 109 of 126 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1260

Thread: AOC

User Info Menu

Coming from someone her....
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

Master

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    Ocasio Cortez Says Trump Supporters Are Too Stupid To Know They Are Racist

https://rightwingtribune.com/2019/08...ez-says-trump/
    Wow... She's really not known for displaying a high IQ herself.
    I hope the Russians trick me into voting for Trump again in 2020!

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Phase2 View Post
    Wow... She's really not known for displaying a high IQ herself.
    She’s too stupid to know she’s stupid.

User Info Menu

Uh. That’s not what she said.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat**** crazy communist
    So there are a lot of people that support Trump that genuinely don’t believe that they are racist because we do not talk about or educate people on recognizing racism. And because we do not do that we get caught in this debate of is something racist.
    She’s not saying they’re stupid, although I’m pretty sure she thinks she’s always the smart one on the room and everyone else is stupid. She’s saying they’re not indoctrinated “educated” enough.

Well, that’s not true either. Anyone who’s paying attention understands the goals of critical race theory and redefinition of terms. It’s that people aren’t buying that nonsense. Racism is a belief that one race, presumably theirs, is superior, one race, presumably someone else’s, is inferior, or otherwise hates people based on their race. Now if we define it that way, it identifies a **** ton of racist minorities. So they redefine the terms so that they can deny, while they’re disparaging and hating other races, that they themselves are racists.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?

User Info Menu

Thanks for the apology.

She is too dumb to realize she is racist.

Libprogacrats are all racist, because all they can ever talk about is race.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamil View Post
    Uh. That’s not what she said.

She’s not saying they’re stupid, although I’m pretty sure she thinks she’s always the smart one on the room and everyone else is stupid. She’s saying they’re not indoctrinated “educated” enough.

Well, that’s not true either. Anyone who’s paying attention understands the goals of critical race theory and redefinition of terms. It’s that people aren’t buying that nonsense. Racism is a belief that one race, presumably theirs, is superior, one race, presumably someone else’s, is inferior, or otherwise hates people based on their race. Now if we define it that way, it identifies a **** ton of racist minorities. So they redefine the terms so that they can deny, while they’re disparaging and hating other races, that they themselves are racists.
    Question. Have you ever heard a white person refer to a black person as an "Oreo,?" Or say something, referring to a black person "well they're aren't really black"? And when they said those things they were totally being complimentary? This is an open question for anybody to answer.
    I personally have lost count at how many times friends, good friends, over the years have said things similar.

FYI (black people do it too, and it's as equally ignorant)
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Question. Have you ever heard a white person refer to a black person as an "Oreo,?" Or say something, referring to a black person "well they're aren't really black"? And when they said those things they were totally being complimentary? This is an open question for anybody to answer.
    I personally have lost count at how many times friends, good friends, over the years have said things similar.

That's sounds very Shaded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

Only on the Jeffersons. BTW I never watch shows like that any more because I feel they are all degrading. For the record I watch very little comedy at all.

I do remember things like that being said during the Obama years. And a commercial with a little girl OC saying she was white because she was of a mixed marriage.

I will stand with what I said before, those who see only race are the racists.

KLB

User Info Menu

Nope. I remember someone once using Oreo to describe a white guy sitting between two black guys.
    They shouldn't just drop a hellfire missile on your café experience...Rand Paul

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    Nope. I remember someone once using Oreo to describe a white guy sitting between two black guys.
    He must have been a sweet guy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....