Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 110 of 127 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1266

Thread: AOC

KG1
    Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Duck View Post
    He must have been a sweet guy?
    More like a tub of lard.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    Only on the Jeffersons. BTW I never watch shows like that any more because I feel they are all degrading. For the record I watch very little comedy at all.

I do remember things like that being said during the Obama years. And a commercial with a little girl OC saying she was white because she was of a mixed marriage.

I will stand with what I said before, those who see only race are the racists.
    Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    Nope. I remember someone once using Oreo to describe a white guy sitting between two black guys.
    Interesting. You've never ever heard someone mention "he/she is the whitest black guy/girl" or something along those lines? Or even thought it? Even though I've heard it repeatedly in Indiana, perhaps it more common in the South, or in places where there are a lot of black people. The concept isn't that foreign. I have an Asian friend, who lives here, and she says she has been called (by friends) Banana/twinkie which is essentially the same as being called an Oreo.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KLB View Post
    Nope. I remember someone once using Oreo to describe a white guy sitting between two black guys.
    I was thinking more of a white guy and two hot black chicks but I'm . . . . you know, a pervert!
    Yes I am for gun control!! A firm grip, steady aim, and a gentle squeeze!!

What comes after your first "infraction"? Double Secret Probation perhaps???

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    Interesting. You've never ever heard someone mention "he/she is the whitest black guy/girl" or something along those lines? Or even thought it? Even though I've heard it repeatedly in Indiana, perhaps it more common in the South, or in places where there are a lot of black people. The concept isn't that foreign. I have an Asian friend, who lives here, and she says she has been called (by friends) Banana/twinkie which is essentially the same as being called an Oreo.

I've never heard that term in the wild.
    I "think" I have heard it on a TV show/sitcom at some point in the past but never personally.

What is acting "white" anyhow?
    All of my kids friends that were not "white" that came over to hang out over the years didn't act
    out of the ordinary for any teen, they were just kids.

The banana twinkie thing is totally foreign (not a pun) to me.

You have weird friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Well, there was that one time when Harry Reid referred to Obama as a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one,'... I guess that's kinda close?

User Info Menu

Question. Have you ever heard a white person refer to a black person as an "Oreo,?" Or say something, referring to a black person "well they're aren't really black"? And when they said those things they were totally being complimentary? This is an open question for anybody to answer.
    I personally have lost count at how many times friends, good friends, over the years have said things similar.

FYI (black people do it too, and it's as equally ignorant)
    I have not ever heard or heard of any "white" (Quotation marks because we're all really just people.) person saying anything like that.
    The closest I've come is hearing about "black" students being labeled "not really black" because they spoke in sentences with subject/verb agreement and got good grades.
    The wild dogs cry out in the night as they grow restless, longing for some solitary company.

User Info Menu

The only time I have heard any reference to whitest black (or similar to it) was when a black was referencing another black. In my life I have never heard a white person reference a black as acting white....never. I have never heard the banana twinkie reference before and I will agree with the others about oreo; meaning it always referenced sex and not anything else.

When people ask me my nationality, I usually tell them I am an All American mix breed (which is true) and pretty much true for everyone else.

As long as people want to be separated by race, we will have racism.
    NRA - Life

User Info Menu

That is not what you asked, but I'll answer.

When I was young I never heard anything like that at home except on TV.

The term I learned back then was passin' (again on TV)

I did know of a white couple that had two black children that were sent off to private school. Looking back one of the parents may have been black, but that thought never entered my thoughts until many years later. When I was a kid I was told that it was a genetic thing from many generations before.

As to shades, it has never been an issue with me I can appreciate beauty in a woman of any color.

I once dated a redhead. That is the only woman whose skin color I did not like.
    I once dated a Korean girl. I dates a black lady once. Aside from those three, just pasty white girls.

There used to be a liberal saying about colorblindness. You may not believe it but I was brought up as a staunch liberal and still have a soft core where individuals are concerned.

Can we just get past race, PLEASE?

User Info Menu

Question. Have you ever heard a white person refer to a black person as an "Oreo,?" Or say something, referring to a black person "well they're aren't really black"? And when they said those things they were totally being complimentary? This is an open question for anybody to answer.
    I personally have lost count at how many times friends, good friends, over the years have said things similar.

FYI (black people do it too, and it's as equally ignorant)
    I have never heard a white person refer to a black person as "Oreo". But, in high school, in one class, I sat between two black dudes, who joked about Oreo cookie with double stuff. I was kinda big, so from then on they called me double stuff. Does that count?

I've never heard a white person say someone wasn't "really black".

Okay, so does any of this have anything to do with my post? Curious why it prompted these questions.

Edit: I have heard white people refer to mixed race people as zebra. It wasn't in a kind way.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if you’re full of ****?

User Info Menu

Dave Chappelle did a skit about the subject featuring Wayne Brady. Like most of Chappelle's skits, I thought it was funny as hell.