Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 113 of 127 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1266

Thread: AOC

User Info Menu

Why?

Some would say that someone is trying to bait others. I see only one person that is worried about race.

AOC is a dumb***!

Walters is a dumb***!

Pelosi is a dumb***!

Booker is a dumb***!

Trump can act like a dumb*** at times.

Sanders is a dumb***!

It does not matter how dark, light or orange you are you can decide to be a dumb*** or not.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2A_Tom View Post
    I'm outa here, someone PM me if this gets back on subject.
    I know.
    Maybe someone can start a "race" thread.
    "Una salus victis nullam sperare salutem."

"A citizen may not be required to offer a 'good and substantial reason' why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs." Benson Everett Legg - Woolard v. Sheridan

If you're a noob, develop thick skin, and read the FAQs

Actaeon - act'-tee-on
    The death of Actaeon - http://www.paleothea.com/Myths/Actaeon.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by actaeon277 View Post
    I know.
    Maybe someone can start a "race" thread.
    Somebody already did.
    Here you go...

Boogity, Boogity, Boogity 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehemiah View Post
    "Don't be afraid of the enemy! Remember the Lord, who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your homes!" - Jerusalem 445 BC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    "If you don't have a gun, sell your coat and buy one." - Jerusalem April 14th, 30 AD - Thursday, 11:38pm IST
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenway View Post
    INGO SUCKS.....

User Info Menu

^^^ Excellent!
    NRA - Life

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    This example works just as well, and actually better that the example I originally posed. Ok, who hasn't heard somebody say that another person was "acting black?" This goes exactly to the point that AOC is making. Not that I think this is unique to Trump supporters, but it does display ignorance and soft racism, if you consider the traits one is trying to convey to the person at the receiving end of the comment. The person making the statement may not even be racist, but they indeed ignorant of what exactly their comment ultimately means.
    The micro-aggressions nonsense doesnít work. The people Iíve heard talking about white people acing black were not being kind, yet ignorant. Just like the black people talking about other blacks acting white werenít being kind, yet ignorant.

I get what youíre saying. And like most attitudes, race opinions are a spectrum, ranging from donít care to thatís all they care about. That spectrum was not really what AOC was talking about. She was talking about the fabricated term micro-aggressions, which is utter bull****.

For example, advocating for colorblindness is a micro-agression, and therefor is racist. Thatís idea is pure racist nonsense promoted by people who care a crap ton more about race than many of sheís talking about. She makes those statements as if she doesnít do it herself. If micro-aggressions were even a thing, her whole ***damn statement is a micro-aggression.

Hereís a question for you. Advocating for people to stop caring about race is exactly NOT racism. Thereís no such thing as race. It is merely genetic heritage. But the left insists saying that is racism. So what do you think about that?
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if youíre full of ****?

User Info Menu

I think itís appropriate to talk about race in this thread because AOC is a racist **** trying to act like racism can only exist on the other side of the isle and only in people who have pale skin.
    -spreading the word to end the r-word is retarded
    -activism is retarded because, what if youíre full of ****?

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

Skin color doesn't matter, only how people act, that's my view. I will say that the most racist things I've heard in my life have come from non-whites. I also know that whites are held to a completely different standard than non-whites. Things a non-white can do and say a white person would be labeled a racist for. As others have said, stop worrying about race. Worry about people and how we treat each other. That's the only way we can get along.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I haven't heard anyone say another person was "acting black;" not once, ever.
    Maybe I'm just ignorant and don't know how "black" people act.
    I'd say you were pretty sheltered, if you'e never heard something related along those lines, but you understand the point at least.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggidy View Post
    I gotta tell ya, you are (IMO) pushing the envelope a bit here. I know people who try to act Italian, Polish, German, Black......you name it; some even try to act like the opposite sex (GLBQ....)

So what? My mom was not Italian, at all. My Dad was 1/2 italian. My mom worked in a factory that had 99% italians working there.....guess what? My mom talked, cooked, had gestures all that was Italian in nature. I have a family member who I truly believe "thinks" she is black; but not. I know and see people who take on characteristics of others for who knows why, but they do. Why do you have to call that racism?

I often get confused with all this instigated fabricated racism. Does a Black Irishman act Black or Irish? How about an Italian who may live in Kenya and take on characteristics of one from Kenya? Does a person who was born in Kenya and moves to the USA and acts like an American - are they racist?

Please....stop the insanity.
    I'm college educated, never been to jail (as an inmate), never did a drug in my life, wear proper fitting clothes, have maintained gainful employment since I was and adult, and speak with proper grammar. I know a lot of black people like that. Is your relative like us? Your answer to that question will hopefully enlighten you.
    I Have the Worst Crew Ever

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kutnupe14 View Post
    I'd say you were pretty sheltered, if you'e never heard something related along those lines, but you understand the point at least.
    I don't understand.
    What does it mean to say some one is "acting black?"
    Is it a comment on the person or on "blacks" in general?
    Does it mean different things for people with different skin tones?
    Help me understand.
    The wild dogs cry out in the night as they grow restless, longing for some solitary company.